Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Santa Clarita, CA USA
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Roberts
Member #

I will not be able to make this meeting. Just getting back from a month on the road. I will try to make the next one. Thanks for the invite.

EXPO_D1

Rank V
Launch Member

Member II

Bakersfield, CA, USA
First Name
James
Last Name
Coyle
Member #

would anyone object to making every second sunday of the month kind of thing. get a regular meet up going?

_snakeskin_

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Castaic, California
First Name
alec
Last Name
wallis
Member #

i know its been a long time, but are we still doing the meetups at the brewery? Brandon and myself have been looking forward to going and seeing everyone again now that everything is calming down and we can all social distance together!

Reactions: EXPO_D1

Troy Carroll

Rank VI
Launch Member

Advocate II

Bakersfield, CA
First Name
Troy
Last Name
Carroll
Member #

i know its been a long time, but are we still doing the meetups at the brewery? Brandon and myself have been looking forward to going and seeing everyone again now that everything is calming down and we can all social distance together!
Unfortunately with the very recent shut down order for all bars we probably wont be able to any time soon. BUT, we have been working on finding ways to get together that are "acceptable". Message me your phone number and I will put you into the group text thread so you can be involved in everything.