Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Reno, NV, USA
First Name
Aaron
Last Name
Taylor
Member #

We will be leaving Reno to Slowly(towing a trailer) head south past Bridgeport, CA. to green Creek Friday evening(8-23-19). Leaving Reno by 5pm.

-Might take a day trip to the upper lakes, might be a 4x4 only trail.
-Could take day/evening trips to either Buckeye, or Travertine Hot Springs

Leaving for home some time mid Sunday morning.

If anyone is going, we can meetup at the shell station off of Mount Rose Hwy and Wedge Pkwy at 4:30pm Friday.

View Rally Point

Charles M

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Wickenburg, AZ, USA
First Name
Charles
Last Name
M
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K1CJM
Sorry I wont be able to make this I need to get some new modifications done on my rig...

Marn

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Reno, NV
As mentioned on Facebook (that was
Me) I’ll let ya know on a day or two of the wife and I are gonna hook up and head out. Definitely won’t be bringing the Wagoneer tho, we’d be in the new Jeep

TahoeFJ60

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Truckee, CA, USA
First Name
Dan
Last Name
Coll
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6ACE
Post TLCA Rubithon I am working on the replacement of my broken drivers motor mount insulator. Could take the Excursion but I have obligations that interfere this weekend, but I do hope to have the 60 repaired by the weekend and ready for future trips.
Safe travels

TahoeFJ60

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Truckee, CA, USA
First Name
Dan
Last Name
Coll
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6ACE
Post TLCA Rubithon I am working on the replacement of my broken drivers motor mount insulator. Could take the Excursion but I have obligations that interfere this weekend, but I do hope to have the 60 repaired by the weekend and ready for future trips.
Safe travels

TahoeFJ60

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Truckee, CA, USA
First Name
Dan
Last Name
Coll
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6ACE
Safe travels

Marn

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Reno, NV
Just realized next weekend is labor day, then parents in town, then wife leaves for portugal, then i leave for france. Don't think we'll be making it. We have a ton of fruit to harvest and can, etc.