• HTML tutorial

Checker

Rank 0
Launch Member

Traveler I

Layton, UT, USA
Member #

Hello there,

I am planning a weekend trip for a few weeks from now. I will be camping out of my truck, rooftop tent, looking for 2-3dayy of fun. I live in the Salt Lake area and need to get some suggestions as Im new to the area. I am looking for a a 250 miles out and 250 back trip. Off road is fine, I'm really up for whatever as long as its not an RV park or a concrete pad in a designated camp ground. Any thoughts?

Reactions: Cendee

A-Aron

US Rocky Mountain Region Local Expert Utah
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Enoch, UT, USA
First Name
Aaron
Last Name
Tiede
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7LIJ
Get with @Cendee she is your member rep and has tons of good info for you, let me know if you decide to head into southern utah.. I'd be happy to help.

Cendee

SE Member Representative
Launch Member
Supporter

Influencer III

West Haven, UT, USA
First Name
Cendee
Last Name
Bjerregaard
Member #

Hello there,

I am planning a weekend trip for a few weeks from now. I will be camping out of my truck, rooftop tent, looking for 2-3dayy of fun. I live in the Salt Lake area and need to get some suggestions as Im new to the area. I am looking for a a 250 miles out and 250 back trip. Off road is fine, I'm really up for whatever as long as its not an RV park or a concrete pad in a designated camp ground. Any thoughts?
Good Morning,

Do have any specific dates yet? Im sure a few of us could meet up with you and take you on a fun 2-3 day adventure.

krice118

Rank I

Contributor III

St. Louis, MO, USA
First Name
Kyle
Last Name
R.
I am looking at planning a trip to Wasatch or Ashley over Easter. I would love some recommendations.
I drive a 100 series Land cruiser. I would be coming from Jackson WY