Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
There will be rigs. There will be coffee. And there will be Chris Solis, medical adviser for Overland Bound, leading a First Aid class. Come join us at Shadow Cliffs Regional Recreation Area for a morning of community and education! It's a drop-in event hosted by the Overland Bound HQ team, and participation in the class is not required.

Start time: 9AM

First Aid Session with Chris: 9:30AM - 11AM

Chris will cover the basics, plus go into more detail about trauma preparation, FAK must haves, and emergency preparation.

First Aid Kit review with Chris: 11AM - 12PM

Have Chris take a look at your kit(s) to review what you have and make sure the basics are covered.

View Rally Point

PaulDnCali

Rank III
Launch Member

Contributor III

Castro Valley, CA
First Name
Paul
Last Name
Davis
Member #

Very cool. If I make it back from my trip down in the Coachella Valley, I'll certainly join. If not, have fun!

astateofmike

Rank IV
Founder 500
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
McClung
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI6LQI
Chris Solis is a consummate professional, who brings both an incredible amount of skill and knowledge in the medical field and the experience in the logistics and execution of solo and large group overland travel. This is an event not to be missed.

Reactions: McGrizzly

AlexAtWagan

Rank VI
Investor

Off-Road Ranger I

Fremont, CA, USA
First Name
Alex
Last Name
Hsu
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KO6AVD
This would be my very first OB event, and really as an overland wannabe. Can we come? It's never a bad idea to brush up and learn about first aid.

Reactions: McGrizzly