Sandpoint, Idaho
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Marchiando
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7POE
It's cold outside, the trails are covered with snow and we can only get so much done on our monthly conferance call. So, it's time to get together and meet face to face.
Come join us for an Overland Bound meet and greet at Twigs Bistro and Martini Bar 401 E Farwell Rd, Spokane, WA 99218 at 6:30 Sunday Feb. 10th. We'll be talking about trip planning for 2019 and current projects people are working on. Bring some ideas and join us for dinner.

View Rally Point
Steve, First-timer here! I have not yet met with your/our group. Only one problem regarding the meet-up...my buddy (my Siberian Husky) is having surgery for a blown out CCL (sim to a human ACL) on Feb 7th. I'm not sure how she will feeling after the rework by then. She thinks she's a bit of a Princess (and so does the wife), so it is questionable if we can make it. It sounds like fun though, hope to make it. (also...the wife received a gift card to Twigs about three years ago and it's never been used....I guess that's a bonus!!).
Thanks Steve - Pat (aka Rabid Wanderer)

Reactions: Sandpoint Steve

RyuKyuRvr

Rank V

Enthusiast III

First Name
Christopher
Last Name
Makinson
Member #

Service Branch
USMC
Wish I could come but Sunday nights at 6:30 is probably the worst time for me to have to travel, especially since I would have loved to have come.

Captain Chaos

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

No
First Name
No
Last Name
No
New to the area and to overland. It will be fun to meet up and get to know everyone.
Welcome to the area and Overland Bound! If you haven’t heard yet, there is also a monthly conference call on the third Sunday at 7:30pm. I’m in Liberty Lake, and I usually host an event or two every year. Watch for Rally Point invites.

WU7X

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Spokane, WA
First Name
Dale
Last Name
Avery
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WU7X
I've got this on the calendar but may have a fly fishing class in conflict. Will let you know Steve.

C-Rod

Rank I
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Central Valley, Utah, United States
First Name
Craig
Last Name
Rodriguez
I am going to try to make it but Sunday’s aren’t a very good day for me. I would sure love to meet everyone though! I am excited to get to know people and get outside!

Sandpoint Steve

US NorthWest Region Local Expert
Supporter

Pathfinder III

Sandpoint, Idaho
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Marchiando
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7POE
Steve, First-timer here! I have not yet met with your/our group. Only one problem regarding the meet-up...my buddy (my Siberian Husky) is having surgery for a blown out CCL (sim to a human ACL) on Feb 7th. I'm not sure how she will feeling after the rework by then. She thinks she's a bit of a Princess (and so does the wife), so it is questionable if we can make it. It sounds like fun though, hope to make it. (also...the wife received a gift card to Twigs about three years ago and it's never been used....I guess that's a bonus!!).
Pat,
Hope the surgery goes well, but it sounds like that gift card is burning to be used.

Sandpoint Steve

US NorthWest Region Local Expert
Supporter

Pathfinder III

Sandpoint, Idaho
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Marchiando
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7POE
Pat how's the pup doing? Looks like we're going to have a pretty good turn out. Love to have you guys attend.

Steve