118 Taylor Drive, Jonesborough, Tennessee 37659, United States
First Name
Donnie
Last Name
Hurt
Member #

Service Branch
USMC

This year’s Southeast Overland Camping Trip (#2022SOC) will be held in Lancing, Tennessee at the Freedom Hills Campground. We are excited to announce that we are on a new property this year. This new property is a 45 minute drive to Windrock Park, Brushy Mountain State Penitentiary, TWRA WMA Property, and Rural Blue OHV riding areas. Also, there are several areas close by where you can enjoy a nice hike, climb, or dip in the water in the Obed River. Having a base camp close to trail riding areas

TNToverlander

Rank I

Contributor II

Knoxville, Knox County, Tennessee, United States
First Name
Darren
Last Name
Carden
We are so excited to announce this year's 2022 Southeast Overland Camping event and hope to have several Overland Bound Members in attendance! Contact us directly, at dcarden865@gmail.com or shoot us a message on our social media pages: @TNToverlander, with any questions. To register for the event, please visit TNToverlander.square.site and get your registration ticket today (**ALL REGISTRATIONS PRIOR TO MARCH 1, 2022 WILL GET A FREE ENTRY INTO THE EVENT RAFFLE)

-TNToverlander

dcarden2142

Rank I

Enthusiast I

Knoxville, TN, USA
First Name
Darren
Last Name
Carden
Is this taking the place of SMOR?
This Event is not taking the place of SMOR, but we hope you will join us at this event also! We are excited to grow the event this year by host vendors and adding trail rides to the weekend. Last year was this Events first show and we cannot wait to see what this year brings us!

Reactions: DirtySox

DirtySox

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Tallahassee, Florida
First Name
Frank
Last Name
Mabry
Member #

This Event is not taking the place of SMOR, but we hope you will join us at this event also! We are excited to grow the event this year by host vendors and adding trail rides to the weekend. Last year was this Events first show and we cannot wait to see what this year brings us!
Just purchased my ticket, see you there.

Reactions: TNToverlander