• HTML tutorial

sapietrzak

Rank III

Enthusiast III

First Name
Shawn
Last Name
Pietrzak
ImageUploadedByOverland Bound Talk1548336376.307845.jpgImageUploadedByOverland Bound Talk1548336392.330505.jpgImageUploadedByOverland Bound Talk1548336405.821612.jpgImageUploadedByOverland Bound Talk1548336425.816578.jpg
I got tired of the whole Jeep outfit as I was dumping money into mine and seemed like I was going nowhere with modifications. The poor thing was old, outdated and frankly not reliable. I am trying something new. A 2018 1k RZR. Not sure if this meets the criteria, but it comes locked front and rear from the factory, a steady 150-200 mile range depending on how I drive it and a proven history. The build is slow but is getting there quite fast.

sapietrzak

Rank III

Enthusiast III

First Name
Shawn
Last Name
Pietrzak
Where I live, they are street legal. In the last decade these things went from trailing riding to competing in the Baja races. Parts aren’t as expensive as some high end vehicle parts and most off road repairs are easy to fix. I had a 03 WJ and it was a never ending battle with death wobble. I sold it and bought this lol.

Reactions: DennisTheMenice

sapietrzak

Rank III

Enthusiast III

First Name
Shawn
Last Name
Pietrzak
I am actually wanting to find snow and cold weather. Nothing some cold weather gear can’t fix. Lol. I hear ya, Toyota has an amazing reputation for reliability. They are just a bit pricey. There is a trail I want to do here in Arizona. The Arizona peace trail. It’s 750 miles of off road. That just sounds fun haha.

Reactions: DennisTheMenice

DennisTheMenice

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

I am actually wanting to find snow and cold weather. Nothing some cold weather gear can’t fix. Lol. I hear ya, Toyota has an amazing reputation for reliability. They are just a bit pricey. There is a trail I want to do here in Arizona. The Arizona peace trail. It’s 750 miles of off road. That just sounds fun haha.
I guess you are right nothing the right equipment can not fix. I love cold weather camping as well.