Contributor II

Phoenix, AZ, USA
First Name
LANCE
Last Name
BLAIR
Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE7NKP
Most important info....I am only selling this setup because I had a chance to build a Transit poptop 4wd SEMA project. Nothing wrong with the Taco/Treehouse combo, just don't need 2 killer rigs in the driveway.

Kelly Blue Book puts the truck alone at $30k without all the upgrades it got...even with 36,000 miles
ICON full suspension with the RTX rear springs ($5800) , bump stops. Pelfrybuilt full skids plates (front, mid, gas tank), RPM full roof rack, RPM rear bumper (not installed yet) Also along each bedside there are molle panels for holding gear, axe, shovel and all that. Cooper ST Maxx 255/85/16 with plenty of life left

The Snap Treehouse has been a great wedge style poptop camper. 2 latches and you are ready to camp. I swapped out to an Exped Mega Mat duo so you can leave bedding and pillows up top and sleep like a dream.
Walk around space at the end even if someone is sleeping and when both of you are awake the bed goes up into the top to allow full bed walk around space.
Unless someone doesn't want them I am including a National Luna 52L with the freezer compartment, 2 group 31 AGM batteries and a huge solar panel going into a Victron solar controller and battery monitor.
Included also is Darche 270 degree awning with the side walls.

Of course since this is a turn key, ready to camp rig I would like to sell it as a unit. I have already had folks ask about just the camper. If I also had someone who wants just the truck we can talk. I am happy to travel a day or so from the Phoenix area to meet up and let someone camp overnight for a test run.

Also I know that banks usually only loan the value of the truck, for the right person we might be able to work out something on the camper part (I carry that note). Or I am looking into some other creative ideas.

More pics here and I will be taking more detailed pics in the next couple of days....

oneleglance

Rank V

Contributor II

Phoenix, AZ, USA
First Name
LANCE
Last Name
BLAIR
Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE7NKP
Oh and if you want to see some pro pics and read Chris's (Expo Portal writer dude) thoughts on the Treehouse (he is tall, I sleep fine up there, and with experience setup is super quick).
Here ya go