Evansville, WY, USA
First Name
Terry
Last Name
Pickens
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7FTV
Build thread is in my signature below. Going in a different direction with more long distance adventures.

2017 Subaru Outback 2.5i, silver. 4-cylinder automatic transmission. 56,593 miles, very good condition, well maintained and all maintenance up to date. Most records and receipts available. $21,500.00.

2” front and 2 3/8” rear Anderson Design Fabrication lift with multi-link spacers.

Standard height King Springs (20% heavier than stock).

KMC black rims with Falken 245/65 R17 WIldpeak A/T (AT3W Extreme snow rated) tires with 14,721 miles. Full size spare matching with KMC rim on rear bumper.

Rali-Tek front and mid aluminum skid plates.

LP Adventure bolt on sliders.

Steller Built custom front bumper with winch, light bar, fog/driving lights, antenna bracket and 2 tow points with direct connection to body.

Steller Built custom rear bumper with full size spare mounted, dual gas/water can holder, fold down table, HI-Lift mounting bracket, back-up lights and 2 tow points with direct connection to body.

Anderson Design Fabrication Ditch Light brackets mounted to hood hinges.

Switch Assembly for all exterior lighting, separately fused from battery.

Front Runner roof rack with FR mounting brackets, FR awning mounting brackets, 4 adjustable hold down hooks and FR lockable quick release RTT mounting brackets.

Additional 6-USB and 1-12v plugs in rear console, all separately fused and switched.

Full size spare steel rim with BFG AT KO2 tire (0 miles).

Stock springs.

1 extra stock paper filter and 1 K&N reusable filter with cleaning kit.

Stock plastic bottom engine and mid pans.

Stock Rear Anti-Sway bar.

_STP0070.jpg_STP0065.jpg_STP0063.jpg_STP0044.jpg
_STP0087.jpg_STP0026.jpg_STP0028.jpg_STP0094.jpg_STP0036.jpg