Hello! Since i've already started my project "Ambo" build thread, I figured i'd go ahead and start this one as well. This might actually be a fitting spot for it as there really is no good spot over at Expo Portal. Over there you either have Toyota Taco, Hilux, 4Runner or Domestic Fullsize.
I bought this truck in October 2016, during the Expo East rainout. Truck is currently stock and so far has treated me well on the 10k miles i've put on it and four expo trips.
The day I brought Brutus home:
- 2016 Toyota Tundra TRD Pro crew max.
- The TRD Pro model from Toyota offers a couple of features not available on other Tundra models.
- 38 gallon extended range fuel tank.
- TRD Tuned springs with 2.5" remote-reservoir Bilstein stocks for 2" lift.
- 18" TRD Pro alloy wheels wrapped in 275/65R18 Michelin LTX A/T 2.
- 1/4" Aluminum front skid plate.
- Stainless steel dual exhaust.
- 4.30 differential gear ratio.
- 295/70R18 Cooper Tires STT Pros
- SDHQ Hidden winch mount
- 12K - 16K Winch
- Bed cap or bed rack system
- Decked bed drawer system
- Recovery gear (straps, winch gear, traction boards, air compressor)
- Gas $$$ to get out explore
I'll keep the thread alive and updated as mods or "things" happen in the life of Brutus.