Danan
Last Name
Coleman
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W3AWD
Service Branch
CERT
I planned to NEVER sell my Tundra, but my forthcoming human baby takes precedence over my mechanical baby…

I bought this truck new off the lot and I’ve been building this it as overland vehicle that doesn’t sacrifice road comfort and ability to tow. I started adding to it as soon as i purchased the truck. Here’s the basic information on it:

TRUCK INFO

• 77k miles (65% road trips, 35% around town). This truck has not seen much traffic (I work from home), so not a lot of stop and go.
  • SR5 Crewmax
  • 4x4
  • 38 gallon tank
  • Tow package (trans cooler, oversized fuel tank, trailer brake controller)
  • Factory in-dash backup camera
  • There are small scratches along the sides of the truck from brush
  • Mechanically PERFECT
  • There is a lien on the truck, so we will have to go to my credit union for the transaction or our banks will need to work together.

MAINTENANCE

I have almost all documentation of maintenance (in digital and physical form) for this truck with the exception of a few times that I personally forgot to note it down or keep the receipts. But every mileage maintenance interval has been strictly kept within a couple thousand miles (if on a multi-thousand mile road trip)

• Truck was strictly maintained by Toyota or myself (ASE Certified and master Jaguar technician) with the exception of a single oil change (Mobile 1) done by a small shop on a 7,000 mile road trip.
  • Truck has used 0w30 Amsoil Signature Series synthetic oil or Mobil 1 when I wasn’t able to get Amsoil.
  • All driveline grease points have been greased with Amsoil premium synthetic grease 100 miles ago
  • Oil changed 1200 miles ago

UPGRADES

1. TRD Air filter (recently cleaned)
  2. Remote start (10 minute cut off)
  3. New Duracell battery (put in the day this was posted)
  4. Tinted front driver and passenger windows to match rear
  5. Windshield has a carbon ceramic tint on it (not dark at all) to cut down UV rays to dash and drastically decreases heat into the truck (see benefits here: )
  6. 3” level kit
  7. Camburg Kinetik upper control arms
  8. Upgraded shocks front and rear (tried and true Bilstein 5100’s)
  9. TRD Rock Warrior wheels
  10. BFG K02 All Terrain Tires (285/75 R-17)
  11. Ram mount ball for iPad in the center of the dash
  12. 2nd Ram mount ball on driver dash for iPhone
  13. 2000 watt pure sine wave inverter (switch is on the drivers side dash and the plugs are hardwired into the rear of the center console)
  14. Upgraded LED headlights and fog lights (Headlight Revolution
  15. Tow Package w/ 38 gallon fuel tank and transmission cooler
  16. Spray in bed liner
  17. WeatherTech heavy duty floor liners front and rear
  18. Blacked out front grill with truck bed liner
  19. Rigid D2 LED lights in grill (I didn’t install the electrical before I decided to sell it, so you can decide where to run the switch, I have it all)
  20. Electrical run from (and fused at) the battery all the way to the bed of the truck with detachable cigarette lighter outlet. (12 gauge which can run xx amps), you can run a several pod led lights and a fridge). Wire has loom the entire length from the battery to the truck bed and is securely held in place the entire length with zip ties.
  21. Electrical for a Leer topper (I switch the electrical to go direct to the battery so that the topper light is be able to turn on any time rather than having to have the truck lights on to work)

I have a HUGE list of VERY well researched upgrades that I was slowly ticking off and I’d be happy to provide that to you.

Price is $30,000

Attachments