Cykak

Rank II

Enthusiast I

Davis, CA, USA
First Name
Dennis
Last Name
Knueven
My 2015 Ram 2500 diesel is also just leveled. It does the job but has limitations.
I am looking at the AEV setup. It moves the front axle forward 1.5 ". It also fixes the coil springs by placing them back where they belong.
I like this lift the best because it's a minimalistic approach. Just enough lift to fit run 38" plus tires, while keeping the center of gravity low. It also retains most of the factory suspension which has been R&D'd to be bullet proof.
How is your project progressing? I have a 2015 Ram 2500 Diesel 4x4 Big Horn and thinking about how to improve the Overland capabilities.

OffRoadIcon

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

Hesperia, CA, USA
First Name
Javier
Last Name
Irizarry
Member #

It's going well. You can see the pics on my Instagram @offroad_icon or YouTube @offroadicon

Last edited:

PNW EXPLR

Local Expert Southeast Washington, USA
Investor

Explorer I

Kennewick, WA, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Denniston
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7LYZ
How is your project progressing? I have a 2015 Ram 2500 Diesel 4x4 Big Horn and thinking about how to improve the Overland capabilities.
No real progress. I just can’t justify spending the coin on the lift right now. When the time comes though I will do the AEV kit. I do really like what CJC Offroad and Carli have going on for the Rams too.

Cykak

Rank II

Enthusiast I

Davis, CA, USA
First Name
Dennis
Last Name
Knueven
No real progress. I just can’t justify spending the coin on the lift right now. When the time comes though I will do the AEV kit. I do really like what CJC Offroad and Carli have going on for the Rams too.
Thanks! Me too, just starting the exploration but waiting until better times.

R

Ramroger

After I save a few pennies, I would opt for the AEV kit. Do you think there is any chance of getting a discount if a few of us are buying? BTW, I currently have a Bilstein leveling kit.