2015 Jeep JK Rubicon Rig Feature

• HTML tutorial

RaggedViking

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Readsboro, VT
Member #

I really wanted to post this comment on the great JK article on the front splash page:
https://www.overlandbound.com/2015-jeep-jk-rubicon-rig-feature/

... but the system wouldn't let me.

I just wanted to say that I never knew what that cable coming down from the roof to the front of the hood or hood latches was - and now that I know that they're Limb Risers, and what they're for..... Well, hell - that's awesome.

Anyway. Carry on.
I just thought that concept was the bees knees...

Corrie

Rank VII
Staff member
Founder 500
Supporter

Protector II

Placer County, California, United States
First Name
Corrie
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Last edited by a moderator:

mmnorthdirections

Rank VI
Founder 500
Investor

Off-Road Ranger I

Dixon Ca
First Name
mason
Last Name
north
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6EUR
Great article Bob, Proud to call you Friend and having the chance to Overland with you and see this monster in action. Your rig is purpose built with lean and mean attributes. I have learned so much thank's. You already know I want a JK (yours) built like yours because "AWESOME", that being said I'm keeping the FJ (forever). Your OB famous BUDDY!!!!! Thank's to Corrie and Michael for making these articles and rig walk Around's possible! Overland Bound ROCKS!!!!!

Crispy

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Redmond, OR, USA
First Name
Nick
Last Name
Crisp
Member #

I wish they made the Vector Dock for Toyota's. I've sat in the cockpit of @Narbob 's JK and its really awesome and convenient to have all your toys within reach and sight without having to drill holes or come up with three or four mounting options.

Steve

lost again...
Founder 500
Launch Member

Traveler III

Lorain County, OH, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
None
Member #

I really wanted to post this comment on the great JK article on the front splash page:
https://www.overlandbound.com/2015-jeep-jk-rubicon-rig-feature/

... but the system wouldn't let me.
You may need to log into the front page with the same username/password that you use on the forum. Supposedly, these logins were combined some time ago, but maybe yours ins't linked?

I'm merging this discussion with the existing article discussion. (Edit: Weird! When I merged the two threads, the comments got stuck before @Corrie's announcement...)

Reactions: RaggedViking