2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland 4x4 EcoDiesel Build

• HTML tutorial

chithead

Rank 0

Traveler I

Oh wow! I saw one of those Wilco on Facebook Marketplace last week, but it's already gone. Never thought about not being able to use the rear camera with it though.

CO_R1T

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Denver, CO, USA
First Name
Ian
Last Name
Kaufer
Member #

Oh wow! I saw one of those Wilco on Facebook Marketplace last week, but it's already gone. Never thought about not being able to use the rear camera with it though.
Yep, that was mine :sweatsmile:. I had planned to use a separate rear view camera, but got lazy to install it. Now I'll use that separate camera as a front view camera if I get to it!

Derek50

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Cedar Rapids, IA, USA
Member #

I purchased this set from eBay:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/BLACK-Mirror-Covers-Door-Handle-Covers-FOR-Jeep-Grand-Cherokee-Dodge-Durango/222000859437?fits=Year:2014|Model:Grand+Cherokee|Make:Jeep&hash=item33b048492d:g:CN0AAOSwLnlWoACY:rk:3:pf:1&frcectupt=true

I was a bit nervous to buy something like this from eBay, but it looks great and you can only see the fact that it's an overlay if you look close enough. It does beat spending $500-700 and hours of labor for OEM parts to replace these items, though!
QUOTE]
That's great! Thank you so much. Any issue with the keyless enter and go?

CO_R1T

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Denver, CO, USA
First Name
Ian
Last Name
Kaufer
Member #

That's great! Thank you so much. Any issue with the keyless enter and go?
No problem. And no issues whatsoever. They are plastic anyways, so they wouldn't cause issues with keyless enter/go. It's pretty sweet.

ODOverland

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Madison Heights, VA, USA
First Name
Nathan
Last Name
Adams
Member #

This is a great build! Good to see another Virginian.. you coming down to Expo East? Need to get me some of those tow hooks.. I can't believe mine didn't come with any.. but my fault for not checking before buying.. I blame being a WK2 noob haha.

Rank II

Enthusiast III

El Paso, Texas
First Name
Z
Last Name
Varela
Nice Rig.... If you need a tire carrier please let me know.JeepCherokee.jpgJeepCherokee2.jpg I built one for my wifes Grand Cherokee.

CO_R1T

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Denver, CO, USA
First Name
Ian
Last Name
Kaufer
Member #

This is a great build! Good to see another Virginian.. you coming down to Expo East? Need to get me some of those tow hooks.. I can't believe mine didn't come with any.. but my fault for not checking before buying.. I blame being a WK2 noob haha.
Unfortunately I sold my EcoDiesel Grand Cherokee last week to my father (shipped it to AZ). It's at least going to another diesel SUV enthusiast. However, I did buy a 2017 JGC Trailhawk (with the Hemi), so I'll likely start another build again... :sweatsmile: Which means I may go to ExpoEast!