Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Mobile, Alabama, USA
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE4KHQ
Selling Our Banshee Off-Road Camper.

PRICE DROP... 01/20/19
Kathy says it has got to go (since we have purchased the new camper).

I have $7,500 invested in this. Will entertain $6,300. It has been winterized to protect the plumbing.

We are changing our style of camping and need to sell our 2012 Palomino Banshee B-SV1 pup up camper. This is a tough and rugged off-road camper for the real adventurous person...plus it is also family friendly at your local campground!

It has a queen up front with upgraded mattress. I still have the original mattress that has a heated cover. Double bed on the rear with heated cover. The dinette seats 4 with storage underneath and when folded down can sleep two adults. The 76" long sofa is comfortable and will sleep one. It is a gaucho design so the bottom can pull out to make it wider for sleeping. It combined with the dinette actually makes a king size bed. The three burner stove is almost new and hooks up inside or outside. I have actually never used the stove because we usually use a Coleman stove outside. The refrigerator runs off of LP, 12 volts or 110 volts.

It also has a 12 volt/LP gas furnace and water heater. The roof mounted a/c is 13,500 BTU and also has a heating element in it as well. The outside shower with both hot and cold pressurized water is convenient for cleaning up a bit, washing dishes or just rinsing the mud and sand off of your feet. I will provide a link in another post for the factory brochure for this series of campers.

Please let me say this...while it is not perfect, there are no glaring problems. This is a used camper and it has a few marks on the outside and the inside as well. Again...nothing major...but I am all about full disclosure. The side screen on the front pullout has a little rash and minor tears where it was damaged by the previous owner when he didn't close the unit up properly. This has never created a problem for us and we have spent numerous nights with the the screens open and enjoying the night air. There are no leaks in the structure or on the canvas parts. The flooring is in excellent condition and we use carpet runners to protect the flooring and add a bit more comfort.

I am the owner. There are no liens. The Alabama title is free and clear. I will provide the buyer with the title, bill of sale and all the original factory paperwork and documents for the camper and appliances and such. We will be happy to spend a lot of time with the buyer so you are comfortable with how to open and close the unit as well as using all the appliances and equipment. The camper is located in Mobile, Alabama. We are asking $7,500.00 and we will entertain a "reasonable" offer once you have inspected the camper. I know what this camper is worth and will not even respond to crazy low-ball offers. Thanks!

This is a video link to our camper.