FOR SALE 2011 F250 - F550 HD Winch mounting Grille Guard

• HTML tutorial

Daryl 32

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Corona, Ca
Member #

I have a Heavy Duty Modular winch mounting grille guard I do not need.

It is newish in that it has only been mounted for test fitting and instruction pictures. It is a Heavy Duty design where the mounting brackets bolt to the chassis tow hook points and more with the winch tray mounting to them. The center section of the grille guard mounts to the outside of the mounts and the head light wings then mount to the center section. There are 4 spots/provisions for mounting aftermarket "hook" tow hooks to the assembly

Mounts are 5mm thick steel as is the bottom plate of the winch tray. All parts are powder coated with a wrinkle finish stain black powder. Winch tray will accept all standard style winches up to 15,000 lb. - but will not work with the new Warn 16,500 lb units that mount to the front face of trays.

I have a word file of the instructions if you would like to see them. "I say 2011 - up?" because this was prototyped back in early 2011 and never fit checked on anything newer. I am pretty sure it should fit up to 2015.

NOTE: I have no hardware (nuts or bolts) for this GG, mounts mount to chassis using the factory tow hook bolts. You will need to purchase some 1/2", 9/16" 3/8" grade 8 bolts to finish the install. I am also missing the lower support brackets.

I live in Riverside county So California and have no way to ship this, so asking $450.00 picked up or I can meet you somewhere close. Send me your e-mail via a pm, if you would like to look at the instructions.

Picture 02.jpg

Attachments