Alright, so few changes as I went, but still coming out great!
#1. I switched to 1" for the frame and 3/4 for the cross bars.
#2. I shortened it so that it wouldn't reach over the sunroof. No way to support it in the front and I did not want to drill into my new truck just yet.
#3. For now I'm going to go with a stealth style rack, just a base with no sides riding up. Want to see how it effects mileage and functionality. I will probably eventually add the top part of the basket.
So all in all its coming out great, next week I will paint and fabricate mounts for it. Check it out so far!
*side note the bars were not welded at the point I took the photos, yes I did line them up and makes sure it was all square.