Jfamily

Rank 0

Contributor I

Alberta
First Name
A
Last Name
Jones
I have a black (liquid wrap) fullly loaded 2007 Grand Cherokee Diesel Overland Edition with extensive upgrades. I was not planning to sell this vehicle but have been unexpectedly forced into a truck. For last 2.5yrs and up until very recently I have been going through this vehicle touching just about everything whether it needed it not. The list below should demonstrate level of effort put into this project.
The Jeep has 273k km but with following notable repairs and performance mods - Swapped engine with 140k km ( 2 months left on warranty) - Tranny rebuilt less than 5k ago with TransGo Nag1 shift kit Sonnax Master OverLap kit with imported ( US) upgraded torque converter - PML deep dish trans racing pan (lyonsperformance.com) - Trans and Engine mounts - Power steering pump, alternator and starter - Differential actuators front and rear - Transfer case seals and new actuator - Differential high performance urethane bushings( www.creative-steel.com) - Upper and lower control arms front and rear - Spring isolators - Bilstien 5100 shocks all around - CV axles - Front Wheel Bearings - ABS sensor all round - Heavy duty drive shafts front and rear ( Tom Woods www.4xshaft.com) - New Method Racing Trail Series (www.methodracewheels.com) - New widlpeak AT3W – Less tham 2000km - Rola roof rack - GDE Performance tune (www.greendieselengineering.com) - Stainless turbo back exhaust down piles and Resonator delete ( www.cb-engineer.com) - Factory Tipm and numerous sensors and modules. - Provent catch can ( not yet installed)
The bad: - Chipped windshield - Only one key - The spare TPMS sensor needs replacing
16,600 obo
Calgary Alberta
local pickup +/- 300KM

Attachments

Last edited: