SOLD SOLD-2004 Ford Excursion Eddie Bauer

• HTML tutorial

KaptKarl

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Columbus, OH, USA
Member #

Due to some life changes, we are needing to part with our beloved Bertha...

For Sale: 2004 Ford Excursion Eddie Bauer - Diesel

$15,000 gets you...

The Good:
2004 Ford Excursion - 251,000 miles, EGR Delete, upgraded oil cooler, coolant filter, high output alternator from DC Power, upgraded power cables from DC Power, Stage 1 Turbo, upgraded injectors, 4.5" downpipe to 5" stainless MBRP exhaust, Mishimoto oil pan drain valve, 5.5" BDS Lift - Full Spring with shocks, 20x8 rims, ProComp 35x12.5 tires, Power Hungry Performance tunes on FICM/ECM/TCM, upgraded FICM from ficmrepair.com, Ram mount for phone/iPad, Alpine 910 with Bluetooth/Pandora/Nav/backup camera, home made rear organizer for travel w/ ARB 82qt and slide, CVT Mt. Rainier Extended Stargazer Summit with Annex, CVT 99" Pioneer Awning, Rhino-Rack Pioneer rack and I will throw in a M1101 military trailer. I have receipts and invoices for almost all of this work and additions. (I do have the running boards and wheel center caps)

The Bad:
It was in an accident. It was repaired and we asked for a couple more cosmetic repairs that were overlooked, but due to their cost to value calculations it was deemed a loss. So it does have a salvage title.

The Ugly:
It does have leather seats, but after 15 years, they are showing (mainly the drivers seat) some wear.IMG_0610.JPG IMG_0843.JPG IMG_0860.JPG

AdventureWithDanan

Local Expert, Florida USA
Investor

Pathfinder II

Safety Harbor, FL, USA
First Name
Danan
Last Name
Coleman
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W3AWD
Service Branch
CERT
Are you still selling your Excursion? I've decided to sell my Tundra and get exactly this model and year. Do you have the 3rd seats still?