FOR SALE 2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee, built with low miles - OR.

• HTML tutorial

Daryl 32

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Corona, Ca
Member #

SOLD

Jesse GC.jpg

Jesse @ 503 730-8620 - Please text only, he will get back to you when not working.

Well sorted WJ is looking for a new loving home: http://portland.craigslist.org/wsc/cto/6212012951.html…
Lots of pictures on craigslist.

Not your average Grand. Pavement Princess or Mountain Goat, equally suited for either. I love this rig, but I need a pickup and I don't get enough time to use it on the trails, so it's time to let it go.

2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee - Limited Edition
Original owner, clean title
101k miles
4.7L V8
NV242HD Transfer Case (2hi, 4 full time, 4 part time, N, 4lo) with slip yoke eliminator
Tom Woods heavy duty drive shafts, front & rear
Dana 44HD rear axle with Aussie Locker, truss and skid
4.56 gears installed by Dan's Gears in Sherwood (will include an Ected locker for the front that I never got around to installing)
6.5" long arm suspension lift with Bilstien shocks (remote reservoir in front), JKS quick disconnects, track bar relocation bracket - amazing articulation and off road capability, but rides much smoother on the street than you would expect.
34.5" Goodyear MTR with Kevlar sidewalls on 17"x9" wheels (set of 5) with only a few thousand miles on them (tires alone were $2,200)
Slotted/cross drilled rotors and HD brake pads
Twin Viar 450H air compressors supply compressed air to a 5-gallon tank in spare tire well (even with the tank empty, they can fill each tire from 0-30PSI in 3 about minutes)
pine touch-screen, navigation, bluetooth head unit with backup camera, 5-channel amp & 10" sub in custom box in spare tire well
Protofab front bumper with Warn Zeon 10.5S winch with synthetic winch line and LED fog lights
Protofab rear bumper with spare tire/jerry can carriers
Kevin's Off-road rock sliders
Hi-Lift jack mounted under rear seat
3-core aluminum high efficiency radiator
CB antennae mounted in rear and will include hand-held CB with adaptor that connects to external antennae or can be used with standalone antennae while out of the vehicle
Trailer brake controller, hidden installation behind ashtray door
Superchips programmer adjusts speedo/odometer for tire size, also tunes engine for performance mode (91 octane), mid grade, economy or towing modes and can also read DTCs and some datalogging functions.
Might consider a trade for the right full-size pickup, but not really interested in trades for anything else.

Last edited:

stickel

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Las Vegas, NV
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Stickel
Member #

Nice looking rig. Does he prefer text over email from the Craigslist ad?

Overland-Indiana

Overland Bound - Midwest Regional Ambassador
Launch Member

Influencer II

Kokomo
Member #

That is a bad ass rig, man! If I was currently looking I would be very interested. Whoever buys it is getting what seems to be a very well thought out and built rig!

Last edited:

Daryl 32

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Corona, Ca
Member #

That is a bad ass rig, man! If I was currently looking I would be very interested. Whoever buys it is getting what seems to be a very well though out and built rig!
Jesse has built a few cars all have been top notch - for personal use, not a build it and sell it kind of guy.