Rank II

Enthusiast I

Long Beach, Los Angeles County, California, United States
First Name
Tommy
Last Name
Gunn
Member #

Hello. A few friends and I are heading to Anza Borrego for the first time next Friday for 2 nights. There is so much to do there so I’m having a little trouble finding the best route for us to take. We’re planning on dispersed camping. Anyone out there have any pointers or a nice route they’d like to share? Thanks

Ncat

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Corona, CA, USA
First Name
N
Last Name
Cat
Member #

Fish creek and sandstone canyon are good. Also, sheep canyon is nice. There is campground out there or you can go find dispersed as well.

Reactions: Tgunn1981

Advtres

Rank VI
Investor

Steward I

Hollister, CA, USA
First Name
Lizabeth
Last Name
Deliriumskid
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6STB
As an OB group we went out there, you can see the highlights here ( and I think route info ) : - Agree 100% on sandstone canyon ( epic) and the calcite mine! - Have a blast and let me know how it goes... maybe you will find something cool I can put on my plan next time we head down there!

Tgunn1981

Rank II

Enthusiast I

Long Beach, Los Angeles County, California, United States
First Name
Tommy
Last Name
Gunn
Member #

As an OB group we went out there, you can see the highlights here ( and I think route info ) : - Agree 100% on sandstone canyon ( epic) and the calcite mine! - Have a blast and let me know how it goes... maybe you will find something cool I can put on my plan next time we head down there!
Thanks Advtres. Wish I would have known about your trip I would have joined. I’ll keep an eye out for the next one. And yes I’ll post up my adventure on here.