Jason and Cayce

Rank II

Enthusiast III

Treasure coast Florida
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Gulizia
This is our chevy 93 k2500 regular cab long bed 8600 gvw with a 350 tbi motor, 4l80e trans 241c transfer case, and 4.10 gears front and rear. It was a south carolina forest truck for the government so its a "HD". Paint job looks better after clay bar compound polish and waxing but it still need to be painted. It is pealing in some spots and has little dings.
Interior....well the dash is scerwed as usual and plan on converting it all over to black instead of tan.

List of what i have done so far
-Painted grille
-changed chrome bumpers to black
-changed EVERY light bulb to LED inside and out
-msd coil, wire, cap, rotor & new plugs
-bought smoked taillights
-full fluids change
-new radiator
-new injectors and gasket/seal kit with fuel pressure reg and 13-14psi spring for tbi
-tbi mod
-new ball joints, cv axles, tie rods, sway bar end links, pit man and idler arms
-new discs and pads up front
-added a small air pump on fender well
-140 amp altenator
-dual electric fans
-big group 31 odessey battery
-bigger altenator/starter wires
- relocated battery to cab behiend the seat
- apline head unit
- neoprene seat cover
-hid headlights with green halos

Some things to come
-new dash
-heat and sound insolation
-new carpet
-headliner
-black interior
-new heads
-raptor bed liner
-window tint
-replacing all of the a/c
Thats to start20180920_125414.jpeg20180930_122152.jpeg20181006_124903.jpeg20180930_122310.jpeg20180930_122233.jpeg20180104_185703.jpeg

WAYAWAY

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

San Diego, CA
First Name
Joe
Last Name
P
Member #

This is our chevy 93 k2500 regular cab long bed 8600 gvw with a 350 tbi motor, 4l80e trans 241c transfer case, and 4.10 gears front and rear. It was a south carolina forest truck for the government so its a "HD". Paint job looks better after clay bar compound polish and waxing but it still need to be painted. It is pealing in some spots and has little dings.
Interior....well the dash is scerwed as usual and plan on converting it all over to black instead of tan.

List of what i have done so far
-Painted grille
-changed chrome bumpers to black
-changed EVERY light bulb to LED inside and out
-msd coil, wire, cap, rotor & new plugs
-bought smoked taillights
-full fluids change
-new radiator
-new injectors and gasket/seal kit with fuel pressure reg and 13-14psi spring for tbi
-tbi mod
-new ball joints, cv axles, tie rods, sway bar end links, pit man and idler arms
-new discs and pads up front
-added a small air pump on fender well
-140 amp altenator
-dual electric fans
-big group 31 odessey battery
-bigger altenator/starter wires
- relocated battery to cab behiend the seat
- apline head unit
- neoprene seat cover
-hid headlights with green halos

Some things to come
-new dash
-heat and sound insolation
-new carpet
-headliner
-black interior
-new heads
-raptor bed liner
-window tint
-replacing all of the a/c
Thats to startView attachment 73736View attachment 73737View attachment 73738View attachment 73739View attachment 73740View attachment 73742
That's a good looking pickup.

Jason and Cayce

Rank II

Enthusiast III

Treasure coast Florida
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Gulizia
Got some raptor liner roll on coating for Christmas from santa. This stuff is awsome. If your thinking about it just do it. Easy and less mess then any spray. Did front and rear bumper as well as the hitch. Plan on doing the truck bed in the same stuff. It has an almost lizard/snake skin look. Oh and way cheaper then paint so save some $$$. Took about an hour or less for everything then about a day to cur before i put it back on the truck you can handle it in about an hour or less. Just wanted to be on the safe side.

Attachments

Reactions: RoarinRow

Jason and Cayce

Rank II

Enthusiast III

Treasure coast Florida
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Gulizia
Replaced the parking lights with clear lenses and led bulbs off amazon. There pretty much as bright as my hids. The corner lenses aren't a perfect fit but i got it close enough to screw them in. These pictures where taken before the grille was redone and the bumpers where raptor lined. Ill get better pics up soon!20191214_065345.jpg20191214_071124.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: RoarinRow

Vadim

Rank IV
Launch Member

Contributor III

Sacramento, CA
Member #

Great job on the build so far. I have a k2500 myself. Started my build process here but I noticed there was a full size rig sections which is primarily made up of full size pick ups so I had mine moved over there.

Jason and Cayce

Rank II

Enthusiast III

Treasure coast Florida
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Gulizia
Thanks!

Next up is going to rebuild the 9.5 14 bolt semi float rear diff. i have never rebuilt a diff so its on my list and same with the 9.25 front diff later on. Still deciding if I want to do lockers or some sort of posi.

Vadim how did you get yours moved over I made this before they had a full size section?