Laguna Beach, CA
First Name
Richard
Last Name
Sherman
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6ZPJ
What a project and vision you’ve had for this resurrection! It’s coming together. Can’t wait to see it someday out on the trail! Good job [emoji1360].....correction.....GREAT JOB!

Enthusiast I

Surprise, AZ, USA
First Name
cash
Last Name
martinez
this is going to be sweet, im also building a blazer . since you are torn down to the frame, did you reinforce the steering gear box area. these old truck love to crack in that area.

Reactions: AmericaMike

AmericaMike

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Iowa
Member #

this is going to be sweet, im also building a blazer . since you are torn down to the frame, did you reinforce the steering gear box area. these old truck love to crack in that area.
I have the reinforcement plates to go on. I will be welding those on as soon as my hydro assist ram and steering box shows up.

Anak

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Sandy Eggo
I love what you are doing with this.

The wires individually labeled field wires for the winch tells me what level you work to.

Very nice work.

Reactions: AmericaMike

Anak

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Sandy Eggo
That is a beautiful thing. I have (I think) all the junkyard pieces I need to pull off one of those combinations. Haven't sprung for any of the custom pieces yet.

Are you going to do an additional crossmember?

AmericaMike

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Iowa
Member #

That is a beautiful thing. I have (I think) all the junkyard pieces I need to pull off one of those combinations. Haven't sprung for any of the custom pieces yet.

Are you going to do an additional crossmember?
Yes building a custom one that supports them all.

Reactions: Anak