1969 Toyota FJ40 | OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

1969 Toyota FJ40

• Hi Guest, you may choose a LIGHT or DARK theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" button at the bottom left on this page!
  • HTML tutorial

Reichling

Rank V

Enthusiast I

Boise County, ID, USA
Member #

Have been sitting on this a very long time. Too many other projects to work on so posting here to see if there is any interest. It is a 1969 Toyota FJ40 with 17,814 original miles. Third owner. Virtually no modifications, very near completely stock. Has been sitting for 5+ years. It was running when it was parked but has not been started and oil leaking out now (see photos).

Not setting a price right now just gauging interest. Located in Northern California. If you are interested let me know. Thanks!

IMG_5909 - Copy.JPG IMG_5910 - Copy.JPG IMG_5911 - Copy.JPG IMG_5913 - Copy.JPG IMG_5914 - Copy.JPG IMG_5915 - Copy.jpg IMG_5916 - Copy.JPG IMG_5918 - Copy.jpg IMG_5919 - Copy.JPG IMG_5921 - Copy.JPG

Last edited:

mr.moto

Rank IV

Advocate II

Sacramento, CA
Member #

dude thats a diamond these days. my dad owned one. sadly his ex gf made him sell it. but now hes single and i find him outside working on my truck without me knowing. if you do end up trying to let it go let me know.

mmnorthdirections

Rank VI
Founder 500
Supporter +

Off-Road Ranger I

Dixon Ca
First Name
mason
Last Name
north
Member #

Ham Callsign
KN6EUR
Looks amazing! It appears to be an original Ca car with no rust other than some under stuff. I hope you keep and find the resources to do a mechanical only restoration no paint other than to repair any rot or bad rust spots,(leave the patina). If I had that and the resources that's what I would do do. It truly is a diamond.......Good luck with your decision.