Investor

Explorer I

New Albany, IN
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Price
Member #

This will be the first of what I hope will be a monthly Rally Point at West Sixth Brewing Farm. Located on 120 acres of beautiful rolling Kentucky farm land in Frankfort, The Farm has 4 miles of mountain bike trails an hiking loop, food trucks, fresh beer on tap and much much more. Located only an hour from Dirty Turtle Offroad Park it will be a great place to meet and convoy to some of Kentucky's best trails. We will meet at 11am at The Farm and for those that wish to head to Dirty Turtle we will leave at 2pm. If you are interested in Mountain biking bring it along for the KYMBA built trails.

West Sixth Brewing The Farm
4495 Shadrick Ferry Road Frankfort, KY 40601

Dirty Turtle Offroad Park
93 Bucks Run Rd, Bedford, KY 40006

https://www.westsixth.com/westsixthfarm
https://dirtyturtleoffroad.com/events/categories/ultra4-2018/

View Rally Point
Reactions: Mike P and Kent R

upzmtn

Rank 0

Traveler I

Kentucky
Member #

We are going to be in Danville at the Forkland Festival that weekend. I would like to meet everyone at West Sixth Brewing Farm, and checking out the mountain bike trails.

Reactions: Overland Omnivore

Overland Omnivore

US MidWest Region Local Expert
Investor

Explorer I

New Albany, IN
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Price
Member #

We are going to be in Danville at the Forkland Festival that weekend. I would like to meet everyone at West Sixth Brewing Farm, and checking out the mountain bike trails.
I'm bringing a mountain bike for sure!

Sierrahotel83

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Lexington, Kentucky
First Name
Pete
Last Name
Shrock
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN4HVZ
I like this, any other than mountain biking off road activities I would not be able to participate in as Civics don't like to be far off the beaten path.

Overland Omnivore

Investor

Explorer I

New Albany, IN
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Price
Member #

I like this, any other than mountain biking off road activities I would not be able to participate in as Civics don't like to be far off the beaten path.
I'm sure you can get a ride with someone...if not you at least got a MTB ride in and some beers...I won't be coming back to the Farm after DTOR...

Tallen79

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Jamestown, Fentress County, Tennessee, United States
First Name
Travis
Last Name
Erskine
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE8KTR
I will be down there for the Knob Creek Machine gun shoot that weekend. If I can make it for a little bit I will.
I will only be able to do the meet and greet if I do attend. The Machine Gun Shoot is one of my vacations every year. Just happened to see this posting and that it is on the way. If I can I will but will only be able to do the meet and greet.

Reactions: Overland Omnivore

Overland Omnivore

Investor

Explorer I

New Albany, IN
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Price
Member #

I will only be able to do the meet and greet if I do attend. The Machine Gun Shoot is one of my vacations every year. Just happened to see this posting and that it is on the way. If I can I will but will only be able to do the meet and greet.
It's going to be a monthly thing so maybe next time...

Reactions: AjTenlaw

Overland Omnivore

Investor

Explorer I

New Albany, IN
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Price
Member #

I talked to the representative at The West Sixth Farm and they are pumped to be hosting us...unfortunately they are closing for the season at the end of the month and will not reopen until March....but I am hoping that we can move next month's Build and Beers to another location and do the same thing all over again...any suggestions on breweries and offroad parks we can invade?...Let me know...I'm so stoked to see who shows up...

Reactions: AjTenlaw