St. Helens OR
First Name
Steven
Last Name
Ellett
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7LSX
Hello fellow OB members! My wife and I would like to lead a group up to Triangulation Point this weekend for a short 1 night camping trip! Triangulation Point is located in the Tillamook State Forest here in Oregon. We will be rallying at 6pm at the McDonalds in North Plains off Glencoe Rd. The road is stock truck capable, though the route we usually take up has some challenging sections due to the road not fairing well over the winter (mostly deep ruts in the road from water flowing down them). 4x4 is highly recommended, pinstripes are likely!

Triangulation Point is a small area, with an amazing nearly 360° view of the surrounding hills and valleys. I'm not sure if we will be up there in time for the sunset but we will sure try!

My wife and I are mainly going to test out our trailer and try to get an idea of direction to go with it. Hope to see you there! We will roll out at 6:30pm.

View Rally Point

Omerta 4x4

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Portland, OR
Member #

I am located near by the meet up spot! I am interested in attending. I have a stock Tacoma with some all terrains. This would be my first overland trip!