Reoccurring - ENC Rig and Lunch Meet, Greenville NC 12pm at the Mellow Mushroom - 09/30/2018

• HTML tutorial

1uz4runner

Rank III
Launch Member

Influencer II

Williamston Nc
Member #

Welcome to the ENC Overlanders Meet in Greenville NC every Sunday from 11am until the last person leaves. Any and all Overland enthusiast are welcome no matter distance or rig and kids are more than welcome to attend. This lunch meet was first established to bring the community together to exchange stories, ideas, interest, and discussions for future group trips. If you are from this area you know all to well the struggles to find places to go that don't require a good 4+ hour drive so if you know of any places near you can drop the locations in the discussion forums or bring them to the meets.

The location of the meets are subject to change and i will do my best to keep this up to date but just in case you can Text or call me (text is the best) at (252) 933-3242 and i will let you know if it is still at the location in this or if we have changed it and i will give you the updated address and we hope to see you there!

The address is to the 9/30/18 meet is: 2020 Charles Blvd, Greenville, NC 27858

View Rally Point

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: Kent R

CUCVDRIVER

Rank 0

Contributor II

I might be able to make it but I'm pretty short on gas funds till the 15th it's an hour and 45 min away for me.(77miles) diesel is expensive. If I would have known about a week or two ago I probably could have made it. A little short notice. Maybe next time.

1uz4runner

Rank III
Launch Member

Influencer II

Williamston Nc
Member #

i'm sorry it was spur of the moment for the meet but i plan on it going on for awhile every sunday and maybe do a bi-weekly meet or monthly in the future but for now just to get a crowd built and the awareness going it will be every sunday unless otherwise posted.

maybe we can get a gas fund going for you to cover? i am willing to donate a little $$$ to help on gas if others can as well, i know the fund struggle all to well man.

1uz4runner

Rank III
Launch Member

Influencer II

Williamston Nc
Member #

hope you can make it man, yes it is 2 hour parking. this is the plan i have for this meet, from 12 to 1 we waiting for people to get there and just hanging out and chatting staying near the rigs. from 1 to 2-230 we leave the parking lot (technically parking now) and go get food/coffee near by withing a short walking distance. and returning within the 2 hour parking. for future events we can meet in other locations that might work better but this time this will be a great "start up" location for an ENC Meet i think. i am open to others suggestions and ideas for the future meets time, location, and frequency of the meets just let me know.

Reactions: EP34FR

Lost Texan

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Winterville, NC
Member #

I am going to the WNC Bigfoot festival this weekend and I'm not sure what time I will be back on Sunday. I will try to make it and will probably be able to make the food and drinks part. Thanks for putting this together.

Reactions: 1uz4runner

1uz4runner

Rank III
Launch Member

Influencer II

Williamston Nc
Member #

Good deal man just let me know if you will be there so i can let you know where we eat/drink at and reserve a spot for you.

Rob Bradish

Rank 0

Contributor I

i'm sorry it was spur of the moment for the meet but i plan on it going on for awhile every sunday and maybe do a bi-weekly meet or monthly in the future but for now just to get a crowd built and the awareness going it will be every sunday unless otherwise posted.

maybe we can get a gas fund going for you to cover? i am willing to donate a little $$$ to help on gas if others can as well, i know the fund struggle all to well man.
As a thought for the future, tie it into a Cars and Coffee event, just create a row of Overlanders.

1uz4runner

Rank III
Launch Member

Influencer II

Williamston Nc
Member #

Good morning all, i have updated the Meet time and place for the next meeting. I am aware of the Hurricane on it way here so i have canceled the 9/16/18 meeting and we will try to have one on 9/23/18 at the Mellow Mushroom in Greenville, 12pm until.
Please let me know if you will be able to attend or not and also if you or anyone you know needs help after the Hurricane please let me know and i will do my best to help anyway i can.

Zombie

Local Expert Virginia, USA
Investor

Advocate III

Richmond, VA USA
First Name
Tom
Last Name
Wright
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN4ZTU
Hi, I'm in Richmond, VA. Not much going on up here. I'm new to Overlanding.

I can't make the meeting on the 23rd, but I'd be willing to drive down if you do this again.

1uz4runner

Rank III
Launch Member

Influencer II

Williamston Nc
Member #

Hey and welcome to the family. You are more than welcome to attend the ENC meets (I know it's a long drive for you though). I have to cancel this sundays meet due to the hurricane we just had nut I plan to continue next Sunday 9-30-18 at 12 if you can make it.

Zombie

Local Expert Virginia, USA
Investor

Advocate III

Richmond, VA USA
First Name
Tom
Last Name
Wright
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN4ZTU
Thanks for the welcome. I'm in NYC this weekend and next so hopefully in October. It's only a two and a half hour drive.

1uz4runner

Rank III
Launch Member

Influencer II

Williamston Nc
Member #

Ok awesome. Look forward to meeting you when you are able to get down here. Enjoy NYC I have never been but I want to go see it sometime in the near future.