Launch Member

Influencer II

Greenville, SC, USA
First Name
Nicholas
Last Name
Dugdale
Member #

Calling all 'South East' region Overland Bound members. Outfit your rigs and head out to Ace Cafe Orlando Florida on September 1st (5:00PM to 9:00PM) Show off your rig in the main FREE PARKING show off lot while meeting new faces and enjoying the great vibes.

Details:
Event Location: Ace Cafe Orlando, FL
Event Date: 09 / 01 / 2018 (Saturday)
Event Time: 5:00 PM - 9:00 PM

• You MUST be an Overland Bound member to gain access to the show off lot in front of Ace Cafe.
• The lot staff will only allow access to the main 'show off' lot to those who are wearing their Overland Bound emblems on their rig.
• If you are not with Overland Bound please park outside the designated member lot ropes. (It's all the same lot, just further back)
• This event is FREE / no paid entry. This is all about meeting those who share a common interest with you and having a good time.
• Load up your rig with all of the gear you got. (I will be taking pictures with my DSLR to edit and post on the OB forum)
• All amenities are available inside Ace Cafe with great food and drink menus to choose from.
• No loud music please. Feel free to bring a cooler and chairs.

"Bring your family and friends, it's always a good time at Ace."

Ace Cafe: https://www.acecafeusa.com/

OB#12727 | NICKZERO

View Rally Point

Jim H

Rank 0
Launch Member

Traveler I

Deland, Florida
Member #

I checked maybe, but I'm going to make a serious attempt to bring my wife and show up. I would like to find out a bit more about Overland Bound, and would also like to anyone who's been to Overland Expo East (been thinking about that too).

Reactions: Nickzero

JX T.A.G.

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

florida
Member #

just joined Overland Bound, i am a rookie in this hobby and have an extra mega simple Subaru Forester (2004) but adding equipment as needed slowly. Love to camp and meet people so i will see some of you guys on Sept. 1st.
Thanks for the invitation.......

Nickzero

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Greenville, SC, USA
First Name
Nicholas
Last Name
Dugdale
Member #

I checked maybe, but I'm going to make a serious attempt to bring my wife and show up. I would like to find out a bit more about Overland Bound, and would also like to anyone who's been to Overland Expo East (been thinking about that too).
I will be riding up to Overland Expo East this year. It will be my first time experiencing that event. I used to live near Asheville NC and its beautiful country up there. I would like to find some people in FL to convoy up with if I can.

JX T.A.G.

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

florida
Member #

I will be riding up to Overland Expo East this year. It will be my first time experiencing that event. I used to live near Asheville NC and its beautiful country up there. I would like to find some people in FL to convoy up with if I can.
When is the Expo?

Nickzero

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Greenville, SC, USA
First Name
Nicholas
Last Name
Dugdale
Member #

When is the Expo?
Overland Expo East this year will be held at 'Reeb Ranch' south of where I used to live in Asheville NC. The event is November 9th thru the 11th 2018. There are multiple options in how you can attend the event on their site.

FLPat

Rank I

Enthusiast I

Bradenton Florida
Member #

There will be a group of us leaving from Bradenton for Expo. Debating on whether or not we will stay on site or somewhere on Mt. Pisgah again. This will be our 2nd year.

Nickzero

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Greenville, SC, USA
First Name
Nicholas
Last Name
Dugdale
Member #

There will be a group of us leaving from Bradenton for Expo. Debating on whether or not we will stay on site or somewhere on Mt. Pisgah again. This will be our 2nd year.
Oh, right on brother! I'd be interested in the convoy up. I used to live 15 Min from pisgah national Forest 7 years ago. I'm getting the day to day passes, I'd love to camp on site however it's a bit too pricey this time around for us. Very interested thought!

FLPat

Rank I

Enthusiast I

Bradenton Florida
Member #

Oh, right on brother! I'd be interested in the convoy up. I used to live 15 Min from pisgah national Forest 7 years ago. I'm getting the day to day passes, I'd love to camp on site however it's a bit too pricey this time around for us. Very interested thought!
Yeah, I'm pretty sure we will end up camping somewhere in the area like we did last year. We will most likely do Friday and Saturday at the event. Sunday will be a trail day. Head home on Monday. Hopefully, we can make it out on September 1st.

Nickzero

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Greenville, SC, USA
First Name
Nicholas
Last Name
Dugdale
Member #

Yeah, I'm pretty sure we will end up camping somewhere in the area like we did last year. We will most likely do Friday and Saturday at the event. Sunday will be a trail day. Head home on Monday. Hopefully, we can make it out on September 1st.
That sounds like a plan! Hope to see you guys out there. Keep me posted on the expo details.

AdventureWithDanan

Local Expert, Florida USA
Investor

Pathfinder II

Safety Harbor, FL, USA
First Name
Danan
Last Name
Coleman
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W3AWD
Service Branch
CERT
just joined Overland Bound, i am a rookie in this hobby and have an extra mega simple Subaru Forester (2004) but adding equipment as needed slowly. Love to camp and meet people so i will see some of you guys on Sept. 1st.
Thanks for the invitation.......
It doesn't matter what you drive! You can drive a Corvette to the meet n' greet!

4x4 Corvettes encouraged.

AdventureWithDanan

Local Expert, Florida USA
Investor

Pathfinder II

Safety Harbor, FL, USA
First Name
Danan
Last Name
Coleman
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W3AWD
Service Branch
CERT
Hey folks! A few of us are planning to go to Ocala National Forest after the meet and greet. It will be informal and we have not isolated a location that we're going yet, but if you're interested chime in!