3 day Coyote flats camping/fishing/exploring August 25th-27th - 08/25/2018

• HTML tutorial

KRGibbs

Rank V
Launch Member

Contributor III

Belmont, CA
Member #

I ran into some mechanical issues last time I headed to coyote flats. New to me old vehicle engine swap, found some issues I wasn't aware of. Had to take half a day to fix, then cut the trip short just to be safe. All fixed up and good to go.

Laid back trip, dog, family friendly, looking to fish, relax, and test out the vehicle a bit. GPS route is the basics, up to changes and additions if the group wants. Mainly want to hit funnel lake and baker creek.

View Rally Point

John D.

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

porterville, ca
First Name
John
Last Name
Duffy
Member #

Hey there. Appreciate the offer, but I'm moving this month, and need to watch my finances for a couple months to see what I can and can't afford now....John D

Don wadsack

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Fresno cal
Member #

Sorry over loaded with work and I’m like 6 hr away thanks maybe next time i need about 2 month notice to schedule me work

McKingfish

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Clovis, CA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
King
Member #

Wish I could go but I have family coming to stay with me that week. Thanks for the invite.

Mogwai

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Member #

I ran into some mechanical issues last time I headed to coyote flats. New to me old vehicle engine swap, found some issues I wasn't aware of. Had to take half a day to fix, then cut the trip short just to be safe. All fixed up and good to go.

Laid back trip, dog, family friendly, looking to fish, relax, and test out the vehicle a bit. GPS route is the basics, up to changes and additions if the group wants. Mainly want to hit funnel lake and baker creek.

Let me know how the fishing is, never had much luck at Funnel. Caught some nice little trout out of Baker however. Heading up there mid-Sept.

Mogwai

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Member #

Where do you fish there? I often head to Sabrina but have never stayed at coyote flats
Caught some small ones out of Baker Creek otherwise not much around from what I could find at Coyote Flat. Nearest best place, and you may be able to find a trail to get you directly from north end of Coyote Flat down to the road that brings you to South Lake, is South Lake and the river/lakes along that road. A buddy was there this past weekend and got limits both days.