Launch Member

Influencer II

Adams County, Colorado, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Balasko
Member #

Hello! We are going to head to Toquerville falls and have a great time! This is going to be a "choose your own adventure" type trip!

Comms: HAM 146.460 and/or CB Ch. 4

Meetup Location : Petro Gas station at the Las Vegas Speedway - Meet at 8:30 leave at 9:00 sharp. IF YOU COME TO THE DUNES YOU WILL NOT RETURN HOME TILL ABOUT MIDNIGHT.

Note: We will be joining the GXOR-Nv Group so we will cap OB RSVP's at 10 vehicles.

View Rally Point

Dana L

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Mesquite, NV
First Name
Dana
Last Name
Lakeman
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7AMR
I’ve been to the Falls. Usually people swimming. I went in my stock 4Runner Trail Edition. No issues with clearance, however I didn’t cross the Falls.

Dana L

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Mesquite, NV
First Name
Dana
Last Name
Lakeman
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7AMR
I’ve been to the Falls. Usually people swimming. I went in my stock 4Runner Trail Edition. No issues with clearance, however I didn’t cross the Falls.
The posted GPS coordinates are a little off when I opened Google Earth. On my trip the leader had a hard time finding the turn from Route 17. Spring Drive is the turn off Route 17.

Go2AllThePlaces

Rank III
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Las Vegas
First Name
Christian
Last Name
Umlauf
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7BBB
Ugh the dreaded weekend !! Wish I could make weekend trip! Everyone have fun, I just got back from sand hollow park and the lake was amazing !

Jim SoG

Forums Manager
Staff member
Investor

Educator I

Reno, Nevada, United States
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV
Would love to go but heading out camping following week....

Be safe

Jim

Overland_Mike

Rank III
Launch Member

Influencer II

First Name
Michael
Last Name
Balasko
Member #

The posted GPS coordinates are a little off when I opened Google Earth. On my trip the leader had a hard time finding the turn from Route 17. Spring Drive is the turn off Route 17.
I think the coordinates are just the generic Google Map but the 2 links should have downloadable trail maps that are accurate

Gs2007FJ

Rank 0
Launch Member

Traveler I

Prescott, AZ
Member #

Starting my second week of overlanding Prescott National forest and surrounding areas. Would love to go but the rig needs attention. Have fun all!

Lvfunnyfarm

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Las Vegas, Nv
First Name
Candi
Last Name
Skehan
Member #

Will the next meet up include local trails? I would love to see local trail info and maintenance included in our Vegas group. People thing we don’t have anything here. We have one of the greatest access to trails anywhere! Why aren’t we highlighting and using them?

Overland_Mike

Rank III
Launch Member

Influencer II

First Name
Michael
Last Name
Balasko
Member #

Will the next meet up include local trails? I would love to see local trail info and maintenance included in our Vegas group. People thing we don’t have anything here. We have one of the greatest access to trails anywhere! Why aren’t we highlighting and using them?
Sure thing! We can certainly go over a bunch of the local trails that we love and share ones we might not think other know about!

Reactions: Lvfunnyfarm