Ventura County Chapter Meetup @ Front Runner Outfitters - 08/11/2018

• HTML tutorial

Kenslittle72

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Princeton, Moorpark
Member #

Front runner Outfitters has offered their location for our "monthly" meetup. It will be 8/11 @ 09:30 am. I use the term monthly loosely as I have been bad at scheduling these. Come on out meet some new people and see some cool rigs. There is always at least one new idea I get from going to these and talking to new people. Both show rooms will be open for hanging out. bring a camp chair as seating is limited. There is no pressure to buy anything while you are there, but I warn you that they have a lot of cool stuff. They will probably have coffee and doughnuts.

View Rally Point
Reactions: Kent R

FrankRoams

Local Expert Southern CA

Member III

Aliso Viejo, CA
First Name
Frank
Last Name
Martinez
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6TRD
Going to try and make this one! Always nice to go to the candy store as a bonus. :)

Reactions: Kenslittle72

TheYeti

Rank III
Launch Member

Member III

Redondo Beach, CA, USA
First Name
Sara
Last Name
B
Member #

Hiya, you'll have to excuse my ignorance as I'm new on this site.....invite mentions a showroom, things to buy, a route, bring a chair.....can someone give me some insight as to how this all fits together? Am I driving or sitting or shopping? :P
Thanks!
Sara

Reactions: Kenslittle72

Kenslittle72

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Princeton, Moorpark
Member #

Hiya, you'll have to excuse my ignorance as I'm new on this site.....invite mentions a showroom, things to buy, a route, bring a chair.....can someone give me some insight as to how this all fits together? Am I driving or sitting or shopping? :P
Thanks!
Sara
Front Runner Outfitters is a business. They sell high end gear. They have a full showroom and a second one with larger rack accessories. The showroom has a couch but if you don't want to stand the whole time you might want a chair. You don't need one though.
The route is needed for the rally point app. The only driving will be there and back.
You are not required to shop, but they have lots of nice stuff to drool over.
People normally hang out in the showroom or out in the lot discussing mods.

TheYeti

Rank III
Launch Member

Member III

Redondo Beach, CA, USA
First Name
Sara
Last Name
B
Member #

Front Runner Outfitters is a business. They sell high end gear. They have a full showroom and a second one with larger rack accessories. The showroom has a couch but if you don't want to stand the whole time you might want a chair. You don't need one though.
The route is needed for the rally point app. The only driving will be there and back.
You are not required to shop, but they have lots of nice stuff to drool over.
People normally hang out in the showroom or out in the lot discussing mods.
thank you! looking forward to it! they have an in-bed slider I have my eye on.......