Nashville/Cool Springs Cars and Coffee - 08/04/2018

• HTML tutorial

ExpeditionDriven

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Spring Hill, TN
Member #

This cars and coffee is located in the parking lot of the Cool Springs AMC Dine-In Theather (formerly known as Thoroughbred 20). The event is held from 8AM - 10:30AM every Saturday year round. My intention is to use this as a public meetup spot to get to know some of you while being able to show off our rigs to anyone who may find interest in them.

View Rally Point
Last edited:

Traveler I

I love to run up there, but my Sierra is in pieces right now working on replacing new engine accessories. Hopefully in a few weeks I'll be up and running. It's going slow because I'm doing everything myself. Thanks again for the invite and hope I can make it to the next one.

-Chase

Reactions: Jrfelkins

ExpeditionDriven

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Spring Hill, TN
Member #

Love the DIY spirit @Chaser Oninterweb !

This is my first time to a cars and coffee so I am not 100% sure what the turnout will look like. That being said, my initial plan is to try and park on the North West corner of the lot. It's a small corner we can congregate in if its not already taken. I plan to arrive at 8AM and I guess just look for my truck (in my profile photo). It's a 2003 Gray Toyota Tundra SR5 sitting on 33s.

Jrfelkins

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Franklin, TN
Member #

I’ll try to get there a little before 8 and save us some spots.
I’m in a dark blue JKU. If the weather is nice I’ll have the doors off.

I’ve seen the NW corner fill up with exotic cars. If it’s packed should we try for south side of the theatre?

Reactions: ExpeditionDriven

Traveler I

I plan on being there! Just to clarify, we are planning to meet in the northwest corner? Can someone circle that on the map? Let's say that space becomes unavailable, who will be sharing the new parking location?

Looking forward to it! My rig is below for reference (some upgrades have been made since this pic)..IMG_6830.JPG

Last edited:

Traveler I

FYI - the lest time I went (first weekend of July), there was only one source of coffee and it was a crepe food truck. The coffee was "okay". So if you really want coffee with your cars, I would recommend bringing your own. haFullSizeRender.jpg

Reactions: Jrfelkins

Teague

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Fairview, TN
Member #

Screenshot_2018-08-03-16-40-15.png
In the past I've seen overland/off road vehicles in/near the black circle, the red circle is usually one of the last places to fill up. I might make it in the Subaru.

Jrfelkins

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Franklin, TN
Member #

FYI - the lest time I went (first weekend of July), there was only one source of coffee and it was a crepe food truck. The coffee was "okay". So if you really want coffee with your cars, I would recommend bringing your own. haView attachment 63645
And there is a Chick-fil-A across the street...

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Reactions: andrewtheadventurer