Hollister Hills SVRA Sunday Getaway - 07/29/2018

• HTML tutorial

Overland California

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

San Jose, California
Member #

We're heading out to Hollister Hills SVRA in Hollister, California, this Sunday (07/29) for a great day of meeting & greeting, wheeling, and vehicle testing. Come join us and have some fun!

Hollister Hills SVRA offers trails of all levels, so we can make things as easy or difficult as we want. Just bring a reliable vehicle, a good attitude, and lunch. You should also bring your tools, spare parts, water, food, and medical kit.

Hollister Hills SVRA Day Use Fee is $5. Camping is $10 total per night. You'll have to let the Ranger know which you want to do.

See you on the trail!

View Rally Point
Reactions: mitchandbuck

itsdchz

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Clovis, CA
Member #

Thank you for the invite! We will be down at Pismo that day, but hopefully the next time we can come out!

Hellhound_Overlanding

Rank I
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Atwater California
First Name
Nathaniel
Last Name
Cavallero
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6QXN
Thank you for the invite, but hopefully I can make it next time. Picking up the lift on the 5th for my Jeep and without it I have have been ripping fenders off of the tub from cramming 33s stock.

Reactions: Overland California

Overland California

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

San Jose, California
Member #

Hey all!

Thanks for all the posts and interest in this trip (through the various threads). I'm really looking forward to hanging out with you all this weekend.

If you can't make it, no worries. We'll set up another Hollister, Pismo, or mountain trail run soon.

Reactions: Mark2Mister2

elromero3

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Hayward, Ca
First Name
Luis
Last Name
Romero
Member #

Thank you for the invite!!!! Taking the family to Universal. Hope to make it next time!!!!

Alex Bucur

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

San Jose CA
Member #

Should we set up a San Jose meet spot in the AM and all ride out together?

They just build this new gas station with a huge parking lot and starbucks right off 101.
Should we meet here. 37.256833, -121.792363

Reactions: Overland California

Overland California

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

San Jose, California
Member #

Should we set up a San Jose meet spot in the AM and all ride out together?

They just build this new gas station with a huge parking lot and starbucks right off 101.
Should we meet here. 37.256833, -121.792363
That works for me. Say 9AM? That should put us at the ranger station by 10 AM. For those not meeting at the gas station, how about the old obstacle course at 10:30 AM?