Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Kentucky
First Name
Clint
Last Name
Diven
Member #

Hello everyone, I recently purchased a new to me 2001 3rd Gen 4Runner. I am the third owner and it came with a healthy stack of service records, I got it with 102k miles on it and completely stock. It has one of the cleanest frames I have seen on a 3rd gen, and the water pump and timing belt have recently been replaced. I currently want to add a lift, rims, tires, snorkel, and a supercharger. These are the mods first on my list, bumpers and other mods further down the road.

Attachments

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hello everyone, I recently purchased a new to me 2001 3rd Gen 4Runner. I am the third owner and it came with a healthy stack of service records, I got it with 102k miles on it and completely stock. It has one of the cleanest frames I have seen on a 3rd gen, and the water pump and timing belt have recently been replaced. I currently want to add a lift, rims, tires, snorkel, and a supercharger. These are the mods first on my list, bumpers and other mods further down the road.
Great looking Toy.. total cream puff. I would put sliders as 2nd on the list to protect the body after your tires and rims. You'll not regret it. Great find. Look forward to seeing your build and your adventures.