San Antonio’s Monthly Meet-Up - 08/06/2018

• HTML tutorial

Michael Lynch Jr.

Rank III
Launch Member

Influencer II

Seguin
Member #

We will be having the August edition of the SA Meet-Up at Tycoon Flats again this month. 5:30pm-7:30 at 2926 N St Mary’s St in wonderful San Antonio.
For this month’s meet, I’d like whoever attends to think about their favorite off-road spot. Could be a park or family land, which ever you prefer. Give the group a pros and cons rundown of your spot and we can discuss these points over a glass of beer!

In the future, I’d like to move the spot around to kind of explore many areas but Tycoon Flats is a good central location to fall back on so we will use it as a home base kind of deal for the time being.

We look forward to yalls participation and seeing y’all out there!

For comments, concerns, or questions, I believe I will be the point of contact this go round. Feel free to message me any time!

View Rally Point

UdonNomi

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

San Antonio, Texas
Member #

Newbie here, as of right now I intend to attend. Looking for a place to give my 30 yo Pathfinder a small workout. Looking forward to meeting folks.
Gary

Enthusiast I

San Antonio
First Name
Ricardo
Last Name
Cuellar
Member #

I showed up and did not see anybody there...
I hung out at the outside bar but being a new comer I was just looking for a group and
Didn’t see any group around...

CCTX50

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Corpus Christi TEXAS
First Name
Keith
Last Name
Strasheim
Member #

Man... I totally forgot about a meet up tonight. With the three day weekend and with family in town I don't think I will make it. Hope there is enough going to make it worth while though. Hopefully in October.

Robert Fullen

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Kerrville, Tx
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Fullen
Member #

Service Branch
None
Y’all should come over to the Alamo Spring s Cafe and have a meet and greet some Suday! Its a great area of the Hill country near Luchenbach and numerous wineries , distillers and beautiful scenery!

Reactions: Expedition 626