Rank V

Enthusiast III

Miami, FL, USA
First Name
Nivardo
Last Name
Beaton
Member #

Finally out of the shop. Roco4x4 did an excellent job. Taking it to the alignment shop in the morning.

Have Rough Country shocks in the rear while we wait for the Fox 2.5s to arrive in April.

Also have 1/2” spacer in front to clear the upper control arms since I have factory wheels...and 2” spacers in the rear so that the rear matches the front.

Tires are Nitto Ridge Grapplers 275/55R20 and they have 30k miles on them. Undecided about 33s or 35s once the Nittos are dead. Also undecided about keeping stock 20s or going with aftermarket 18” wheels.

Attachments

Nivar3

Rank V

Enthusiast III

Miami, FL, USA
First Name
Nivardo
Last Name
Beaton
Member #

Looking real good, how does it ride? any rub?
Rides amazing...really impressed with the Fox coilovers. I wheeled it last weekend with the stock 20’s and the Ridge Grapplers and it did great. Only complaint is that the 20’s are too big and don’t have enough sidewall rubber.

The new setup is 17x9 -12 Black Rhino Primm wheels with Toyo Open Country A/T III in 315/70r17. It does have some minor rubbing issues upfront that I’m sorting out. We literally just mounted these last night.

I’m surprised at how well it handled what is essentially a 35” tire. I love the look and the stance.

Need to sort out rubbing, program tire size, and program tpms sensors.

Nivar3

Rank V

Enthusiast III

Miami, FL, USA
First Name
Nivardo
Last Name
Beaton
Member #

Keep me posted!
I sorted out most of the rubbing. I still need to do the trimming at the rear of the fenders and ordered Zone Off-road trim plates for extra clearance.

Attachments