Prescott, AZ
First Name
Brad
Last Name
Parsons
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7VSS
This is a meet and greet at 6:00PM on July 21 for Overland Bound members in the greater Prescott AZ area. We will meet at our house unless more than 20 people or 15 rigs sign and them I will find another location. This will be a potluck dinner so everyone should bring a side and their preferred beverage. We will provide barbecue, buns, sauces etc. If you plan on attending please respond with the number of people attending.

If you have questions, please let me know.

We are looking forward to meeting fellow Overland Bound members in the area and sharing wheeling stories and discuss potential future trips.

Brad & Kris Parsons

View Rally Point

BJP

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Prescott, AZ
First Name
Brad
Last Name
Parsons
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7VSS
As of now we have 9 rigs signed up which is great. I do apologize that the event shows up twice on Rally Point. I am sure I did something wrong. Our house is on a dead end so if the driveway is full park along the street.

Don’t forget to bring a side a a beverage of your choice. Pulled pork, buns, and sauces will be provided.

We are looking forward to meeting everyone.

Brad

Graeman

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Catalina Avenue, Tucson, AZ, USA
First Name
Todd
Last Name
Hoffmaster
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7CRJ
Service Branch
Air Force
I live in Phoenix, but I would like to try and make your meet up. I will be up in Ashcroft all day metal detecting and would like to stop by while on my way home. 6pm should be an easy time to make unless I am deep into the finding of gold... lol.

BJP

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Prescott, AZ
First Name
Brad
Last Name
Parsons
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7VSS
I live in Phoenix, but I would like to try and make your meet up. I will be up in Ashcroft all day metal detecting and would like to stop by while on my way home. 6pm should be an easy time to make unless I am deep into the finding of gold... lol.
Todd, you are welcome to join us. Bring a bag of gold and you can have seconds.

Brad

Reactions: Graeman

Graeman

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

First Name
Todd
Last Name
Hoffmaster
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7CRJ
Service Branch
Air Force
Brad, that sounds like a plan. Thank you. I tried going to the Phoenix meetup and I guess it is too hot now and so no one shows up any more. I am waiting on my wife to get back with me so that I can change my status to "Go". Once she replies to me it will be 1 vehicle and either myself or 2 at the most showing up.

Graeman

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

First Name
Todd
Last Name
Hoffmaster
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7CRJ
Service Branch
Air Force
The wife said we are a "go" for your potluck. Thank you for the invite and we are looking forward to meeting everyone at the social. 1 vehicle 2 people.

John Lanford

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Montrose, CO, USA
First Name
John
Last Name
Lanford
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Ki6clm
I recently moved to AZ and live in wittmann. If it is not to late my wife and I would like to attend. Thanks

John

BJP

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Prescott, AZ
First Name
Brad
Last Name
Parsons
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7VSS
John it is not too late so come on. Bring a side that goes with barbecue and a beverage of your choice.

Sent from my iPad using OB Talk

Jim SoG

Forums Manager
Staff member
Investor

Educator I

Reno, Nevada, United States
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV
@BJP is this the official Northern Arizona Meet & Greet and are you coordinating the North now? I am in Bullhead City and seen posted elswhere about AZ split in 2 halves (N&S), and it list a south coordinator but none for north..... I am just thinking if no north coordinator, maybe you or at the meet & greet one could be picked? No trying to push anyone, just trying to organize......
I would come but I work weekends (kills a social life...LOL). Even if not coming I want to thank you for putting this on.

Jim

Reactions: Graeman

Jim SoG

Forums Manager
Staff member
Investor

Educator I

Reno, Nevada, United States
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV
Also as a thought maybe you guys can talk about a monthly or quarterly run, meet & greet or a combo of both for the north?

Sure wish I was coming so I could meet you all, next time I hope.....

Jim

BJP

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Prescott, AZ
First Name
Brad
Last Name
Parsons
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7VSS
I
@BJP is this the official Northern Arizona Meet & Greet and are you coordinating the North now? I am in Bullhead City and seen posted elswhere about AZ split in 2 halves (N&S), and it list a south coordinator but none for north..... I am just thinking if no north coordinator, maybe you or at the meet & greet one could be picked? No trying to push anyone, just trying to organize......
I would come but I work weekends (kills a social life...LOL). Even if not coming I want to thank you for putting this on.

Jim
Jim, this was set up just for the Prescott area, not all of Northern Arizona but in the future it could be rolled into a larger effort. We will certainly discuss any interest in a meeting for a larger geography.

Chris Robillard

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Prescott, AZ
First Name
Christopher
Last Name
Robillard
Member #

Hopefully some of you will see this before the meet up today but I wanted to ask what people were bringing for sides just so that i don't end up bringing more of the same.

Graeman

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

First Name
Todd
Last Name
Hoffmaster
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7CRJ
Service Branch
Air Force
Right now we are 4 wheeling and metal detecting up in Ashcroft. So we will be the smelly dirty couple. Sorry

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
This is a meet and greet at 6:00PM on July 21 for Overland Bound members in the greater Prescott AZ area. We will meet at our house unless more than 20 people or 15 rigs sign and them I will find another location. This will be a potluck dinner so everyone should bring a side and their preferred beverage. We will provide barbecue, buns, sauces etc. If you plan on attending please respond with the number of people attending.

If you have questions, please let me know.

We are looking forward to meeting fellow Overland Bound members in the area and sharing wheeling stories and discuss potential future trips.

Brad & Kris Parsons

Meet-ups are hard work! great job getting this one going. I don't mean to poach out of my region but I do have some meet-up documents that might help if you want.

BJP

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Prescott, AZ
First Name
Brad
Last Name
Parsons
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7VSS
No poaching at all. Send anything you have. We just winged it tonight.

Thx

Graeman

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

First Name
Todd
Last Name
Hoffmaster
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7CRJ
Service Branch
Air Force
That was a great meet and greet. Miriam and I had a great time, too bad we didn’t have more time to actually talk about getting a group ride or camp trip set up before the end of the night. Looking forward to seeing you all again - especially on the trails.