Launch Member

Influencer II

Leesburg, VA, USA
First Name
Vadim
Last Name
Zubkov
Member #

Slow and but steady pace I go what I was looking to get out from this truck. Yes it's not rock crawler but I was looking something that would comfortable on long drives like 500-1000 miles in one day and to get there as far it can take me without brake anything . I think it can take many trail but some not crazy technical
We went yesterday to Assateague island to enjoy ocean well its my family but I was looking to test overland vehicle system awning on wind it was steady 8 mph wind per weather report with gust about 15 mph . I can say I don't have to use other polls to support all corners of the awning it works well.
The packing is little challenging but doable without steps . Always, I have ended up with few times to redo the packing . Overall it's awesome one so far. I need to put under test during rain. I'm going Gorge river WV this coming weekend, if you want join call me on GRMS Ovelandbound channel I think it's 15 I will be on . Local person will awesome

Attachments

Last edited:

Ralph

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Szczecin, Westpomerania (PL)
First Name
Ralph
Last Name
Batkowski
Member #

Slow and but steady pace I go what I was looking to get out from this truck. Yes it's not Rick crawler but I was looking something that would comfortable on long drives like 500-1000 miles in one days to get there as far it can take me without brake anything . I think it can take many trailer but some crazy technical
We went yesterday to Assateague island to enjoy ocean well its my family but I was looking to test overland vehicle system awning on wind it was steady 8 mph wind per weather report with gust about 15 mph . I can say I don't have to use other polls to support all corners of the awning it works well.
The packing is little challenging but doable without steps . Also way I have end up with few times to redo the packing . Overall it's awesome one so far. I need to put under rear during rain. I'm going Gorge river WV this coming weekend, if you want join call me on GRMS Ovelandbound channel I think it's 15 I will be on . Local person will awesome
Like those. How is this new diesel? VK56 are certainly good for TITAN but this diesel istn't too complicated for overlander???

Maverick9110E

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Louisburg, NC, USA
First Name
Curt
Last Name
Wall
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRJF733
Looks good man! Ever head to OBX? I'm heading up to Arrington, VA in Sept for the Adventure X Fest with Mountain State Overland.

phlfly

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Leesburg, VA, USA
First Name
Vadim
Last Name
Zubkov
Member #

Slow and but steady pace I go what I was looking to get out from this truck. Yes it's not Rick crawler but I was looking something that would comfortable on long drives like 500-1000 miles in one days to get there as far it can take me without brake anything . I think it can take many trailer but some crazy technical
The packing is little challenging but doable without steps . Also way I have end up with few times to redo the packing . Overall it's awesome one so far. I need to put under rear during rain. I'm going Gorge river WV this coming weekend, if you want join call me on GRMS Ovelandbound channel I think it's 15 I will be on . Local person will awesome
Like those. How is this new diesel? VK56 are certainly good for TITAN but this diesel istn't too complicated for overlander???
Yes it's complex most diesel are complex now, I'm hoping for the Cummins name reliability. But I have plan one day to a mod on this engine . All stay just , but some software override.

phlfly

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Leesburg, VA, USA
First Name
Vadim
Last Name
Zubkov
Member #

Finally got tent went 3 days over WVA as has to neck to work
iKamper rent came late for the my vacation. But tent is all next level of comfort . I can agreed it's on the best in the market .

Attachments

Reactions: Dirtman

phlfly

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Leesburg, VA, USA
First Name
Vadim
Last Name
Zubkov
Member #

Hello, finally stop by near Winchester, VA and got weight the truck. Take look I have still to go on rear but GVWR is 30 lbs to max. Its weird as both front and rear has still 400-500 lbs to go. Can anyone explain why doe it happen?

Attachments

phlfly

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Leesburg, VA, USA
First Name
Vadim
Last Name
Zubkov
Member #

Wow that's great . You got tell me how to fit 35 with 17 inch rims . Where is your location ?

phlfly

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Leesburg, VA, USA
First Name
Vadim
Last Name
Zubkov
Member #

Just got a new update. It's factory locker bypass so it can be use now in 2wd 4wd and 4wd lo but engaging quick without any delay and same goes disengage. Anyone has titan or titan xd pro4x will work