Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Presentation by the Del Albright, land use warrior and all around good guy. Del will talk about how we as members of local clubs and Overland Bound can get involved in the big picture. We hope to have a discussion between Del, Michael and Corrie about what OLB can do to help.

View Rally Point

elromero3

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Hayward, Ca
First Name
Luis
Last Name
Romero
Member #

Wish I could go, but it’s too far for a weekday. Definitely on a weekend for next time if possible. If you guys could do a quick video for the rest of us to see what we could/should do it would be great. Thank you for the invite.

Eucman

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Castro Valley, California
Member #

Trying to get the day off work. Since my Dad lives in Fairplay it would be a good chance to go see him and drop off some parts for my old Jeep he has up at his place. I just joined OB so I don't have my badge yet, but hopefully y'all will be easy to find so I can say hi. Looking forward to meeting Del too, been following him and his work for years now.

Del Albright

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Mokelumne Hill, CA
Member #

One thing I will bring up if the audience is interested is how personalities and egos seem to rule our recreational choices way too often., and sometimes drive off overlanders from other types of clubs/groups. I call it "egonomics." egonomics.jpg

Reactions: HappyOurOverlanding

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
One thing I will bring up if the audience is interested is how personalities and egos seem to rule our recreational choices way too often., and sometimes drive off overlanders from other types of clubs/groups. I call it "egonomics." View attachment 61921
Its your show

Eucman

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Castro Valley, California
Member #

Just wanted to say thanks again to OB and Del for the meeting. Really enjoyed meeting everyone and looking forward to hitting some trails, for fun or cleanup, with y'all. And FYI Dell, I followed through and just signed up for a premium membership with BRC. That makes four organizations like you recommended. As soon as the chainsaw cert. becomes available I'll be all over it. Pretty excited to be back in the, as you say 'Off pavement" community. It's been too long.
Jason, Guy with the beard and the green Jeep. lol

Reactions: HappyOurOverlanding