Alabama Meet and Greet 8/04/18 - 08/04/2018

• HTML tutorial

BamaJim

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Athens Al
Member #

Introductions, breakfast and stories. Unofficially, a couple of us will be headed over to Talledega National Forest after the Meet and Greet to check it out.

View Rally Point

Gothere

Rank 0

Traveler I

Alabama
Should be buying a new rig this weekend. I am tentatively planning on meeting for breakfast, but I may have prior obligations. As long as I am welcome, I haven't been to any meetings and I don't know anyone going, but I want to get to know like minded people.

Reactions: ibemarcus

ibemarcus

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

Tuscaloosa,AL
Member #

Should be buying a new rig this weekend. I am tentatively planning on meeting for breakfast, but I may have prior obligations. As long as I am welcome, I haven't been to any meetings and I don't know anyone going, but I want to get to know like minded people.
I didn’t organize the event but I’ll go ahead and say everyone is welcome. :) There will be a lot of us meeting for the first time. Hope you can make it. Looking forward to it.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Reactions: Gothere

ibemarcus

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

Tuscaloosa,AL
Member #

Hey Overlanders. New member here in Mobile and I will get this on my calendar. Hope to make it.
You might get the long haul award from mobile. [emoji16] Hope you can make it. Would be awesome to connect with people from around the state. [emoji1360]

Last edited:
Reactions: Gothere

BamaJim

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Athens Al
Member #

I didn’t organize the event but I’ll go ahead and say everyone is welcome. :) There will be a lot of us meeting for the first time. Hope you can make it. Looking forward to it.

Absolutely, everyone is welcome!! The more the merrier. I enjoy meeting other OB members every chance I get.