Launch Member

Enthusiast III

California
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Welch
Member #

This is gonna be a long one, July 12-16. We are leaving Ontario CA, going up Highway 395 to South Lake Tahoe to go Off roading, Meet new Overland Bound Members, and have general camping fun. Road trip adventures will include quick stops at scenic destinations including Alabama Hills Lone Pine, & Mono Lake. We will arrive in South Lake Tahoe and meet up with Local Overlanders, and get to camp. Next we will cruise the best trails Northern California Has to offer, and afterwards: camp, Fish, Hike, relax, and maybe hit one last trail before heading home.

View Rally Point

Sanman

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

California
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Welch
Member #

Hello Justin, if i can take the day off work we will be there, and will bringing wife and son.
Albert! Hey! Great to hear from you. let me reach out to you just so you can contact me if that works out

Two Sheds

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler III

Hayden, Idaho, United States
First Name
Andy
Last Name
Jacobson
Member #

Coming from Rocklin, would like to try and meet up Sat. AM @trail head if possible. Just need to know where
And what CB channel to contact.

Sanman

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

California
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Welch
Member #

Coming from Rocklin, would like to try and meet up Sat. AM @trail head if possible. Just need to know where
And what CB channel to contact.
Two Sheds, please check out the Nor Cal Rally Point for meet up info there. We will be meeting up at the Raleys parking lot in South Lake Tahoe around 6 on Saturday. CB 24, feel free to personal message me for my phone number etc.

Sanman

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

California
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Welch
Member #

Do you have any list of potential trails while in Tahoe?
Potential Trails:
Blackwood Canyon
Signal Peak
Fordyce Creek
Barker Pass
Bald Mountain
George Town
deer lake
Gold Valley
Snake Lake
Barrett Lake Jeep Trail
Long Canyon Trail
Barney Riley Trail

Sanman

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

California
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Welch
Member #

Hey everybody! So we are heading out. If you want to meet up in south Lake Tahoe check out the second rally point. (Nor Cal. ) aight!

Two Sheds

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler III

Hayden, Idaho, United States
First Name
Andy
Last Name
Jacobson
Member #

Two Sheds, please check out the Nor Cal Rally Point for meet up info there. We will be meeting up at the Raleys parking lot in South Lake Tahoe around 6 on Saturday. CB 24, feel free to personal message me for my phone number etc.
Not able to make 0600 Raleys meet up . I’m about 2 hrs drive to N. Lake. Can I meet at trailhead? Have you picked one? I don’t know how to message you