Trail Guardian Trail Cleanup - Holy Jim Canyon - Day of Restoration - 06/09/2018

• HTML tutorial

Tahoe.Adventures

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Corona, CA
Member #

Hey Everyone!
I am posting this here to get more exposure for this cleanup that was started by Rebel Off-road.

Below are the details provided by them. If you have any questions, please reach out to me here or on instagram: @Tahoe.Adventures or reach out to @Rebeloffroad

Hope to see you guys out there!

Rebel Off-road:
So it’s time to clean up Holy Jim. When we went out to do some filming for TrailRecon we witnessed first hand the disgusting condition Holy Jim is currently in. Unfortunately the people who frequent this “off road location” don’t have the same #treadlightly Tread Lightly! mentality as the rest of us. So what are we gonna do about it? We want to use our reach to help organize a Day of Restoration to help remove the trash. If you want to help please RSVP and share this post. We're working with clubs, companies and organizations to provide trash bags and tools for all of you to use. Spread the word. Tag your friends.

Facebook Event Page: Link in our bio
Date is set for June 9th at 8 AM (Arrive on time). Will run all day but what ever time you can donate is much appreciated. We'll provide signage to direct you to the meeting place where instructions and rules will be announced. This is also where you'll meet your clean up teams and area of cleanup.
Meet-up location is Jeep Hill. We'll have signage and staff directing you to the right location.
Coordinates for Meet-Up: 33°40'18.5"N 117°33'32.9"W
33.671802, -117.559135
Rules:
Speed limit strictly enforced. People will be walking around and we must think of everyone's safety.
Respect all signage. If it says private property, DO NOT ENTER!
No wheeling during this event. Safety first. We're here to cleanup the canyon. Please save it for another time.
All cars parked on the shoulder of the direction they're driving. We anticipate a decent amount of cars and want to be able to keep the flow of movement unimpeded.
Once a bag is full please bring it to the main road for pickup. Place in front of a tire of a nearby vehicle for retrieval.
If you'd like to donate your truck and yourself for help in removing trash from the side of the road please inform us when arriving at meetup location.

View Rally Point
Last edited:
Reactions: Narbob

Inmer Pacheco

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Norwalk, CA
Member #

This would have been a greet opportunity to meet some of you, but I have an event goin on that day with my Daughter who is a Girl Scout. She won this camping trip for selling 1500 cookie boxes. Hope to meet you all next event.

Lee V.

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Orange County, CA
Member #

Dropping my RSVP here. I wish Rebel wasn't hosting, but I live locally and I've been making a stink over the trash and how often I go out there to clean it up. I'll be there.

Ncat

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Corona, CA, USA
First Name
N
Last Name
Cat
Member #

Successful day on the trail clean up today!!! Thanks to Tahoe_verland for organizing