June 2018 Albuquerque Local Meetup - 06/16/2018

• HTML tutorial

Stix

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Albuquerque, New Mexico
Member #

Hello everyone! This months meet will be at Marble Brewing at Eubank and Montgomery on 16 June 2018 at 1300hrs. Weve had great turnouts since we got the monthly meetups going. These are going to be the third Saturday of every month at 1300hrs. We will choose a new brewery every month at the meet until we try them all. Please going us for food, beers, stories, trip planning, and just a good time. See you there.

View Rally Point

backroads.botany

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Sandoval County, New Mexico, United States
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Shelley
Member #

I'm down! I'll be arriving a little later though as I'll be taking my HAM radio exam at 12:30! I'm new to the area and looking forward to meeting people and talking about where to go once those fire restrictions are lifted haha

Stix

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Albuquerque, New Mexico
Member #

Still on. Apologies I'm trying to edit the post, not delete. My contact will not be at work Saturday to give us a tour of the brewery. I however will not be able to make this month, and next month I'll also be out of town on our Pacific northwest overland trip, then I'll be gone in August to Hawaii. My apologies for the upcoming absences we have a lot on our schedule. Best wishes to everyone and hope all is well

OldUgly

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Albuquerque, NM
First Name
Thomas
Last Name
Cook
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI5BAD
Well, since we can't use the forest these days we might as well drink beer and laugh at each others rigs. I look forward to meeting all of you on the 16th.