Cross Bar Ranch Trail Ride - 05/12/2018

• HTML tutorial

4.0LitersToFreedom

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Oklahoma City, Ok
Member #

Let's get a small group together and explore the 6500 acres of trails at Cross Bar Ranch Off Road Park in Davis, Oklahoma next Saturday, May 12, 2018. We will rendezvous at the Chickasaw Travel Stop on the NW corner of I35 & OK 7 (exit 55) at 9:30 AM, then make the short drive to the park together.

Plan to pack a lunch to eat on the trail, and we will likely stop for an Arbuckle Mountain Fried Pie afterwards.

Stock height 4x4's with decent tires should do just fine.

Cross Bar Ranch is an off road park operated by the City of Davis, Oklahoma. A small entry fee is charged per vehicle. Cards are accepted, but I would have cash handy in case of card reader/internet problems.

I was told that the Polaris Ride Commander App is a great tool for navigating this park and has all the trails mapped. Its free to download.

View Rally Point
Reactions: soonersfan

ZR2 Dan

Rank III
Launch Member

Contributor III

Destin, Fl
First Name
Daniel
Last Name
Magathan
Member #

Sloan,
Thanks for the invite. I would love to go, but I have moved to Florida. Hope you all have a great ride.
Safe Travels
Dan

Hirvy

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Jones OK
Member #

Going to be bringing a friend with that is going back and forth on getting a smaller 4wd truck or getting another Golf for his next car. Hopefully we can convince him the 4wd truck or similar is the way to go.