Launch Member

Influencer II

San Diego Ca
First Name
Paul
Last Name
Carter
Member #

I will be leaving from Balboa park in San Diego at around 6am Friday and driving straight through to camp outside Flagstaff (probably around Ashurst Lake). If anyone wants to tag along for the adventure, let me know. We are super chill so would like to travel we like.

View Rally Point
Reactions: Steve

Road

Not into ranks, titles or points.
Launch Member

Advocate III

On the road in North America
First Name
Road
Last Name
Dude
Member #

I this a Trail Guardian Cleanup Event, too, in some way?

Doesn't look like it, if driving straight through from Balboa Park in SD to Flagstaff. If not a cleanup event, please change the title to just Heading Out to Expo West - 05/18/2018.

If you need help in any way, please let me know.

Thanks

Road

Not into ranks, titles or points.
Launch Member

Advocate III

On the road in North America
First Name
Road
Last Name
Dude
Member #

@Paul Carter - There was a bug in the software that confused Trail Guardian Trail Cleanup with other events and yours got caught up in it. Could you re-create your Rally Point Event so folks don't think it's a Trail Cleanup event too?

Thanks.

Justin Snider

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Temecula, California
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Snider
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI6WWK
Hi Paul, I will be heading out early on Friday from Temecula morning with one other vehicle. We're happy to cruise out with you. Right now our plan is to stay Friday and Saturday nights in the national forest close to the expo before continuing into Utah for some exploration of Grand Staircase and surrounding areas.

MerPau Adventures

Rank III
Launch Member

Influencer II

San Diego Ca
First Name
Paul
Last Name
Carter
Member #

Hi Paul, I will be heading out early on Friday from Temecula morning with one other vehicle. We're happy to cruise out with you. Right now our plan is to stay Friday and Saturday nights in the national forest close to the expo before continuing into Utah for some exploration of Grand Staircase and surrounding areas.
Looks like we won't be heading out until Fri afternoon. My work schedule can not change at this time. If you are near Accurst lake we can meet up.

Reactions: Justin Snider

GeoYota

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

Escondido, CA
Member #

Maybe we'll catch you on the road...we are leaving Escondido early Friday morning, but traveling at a mellow pace.

Black Toyota Tacoma towing a white AT Chaser trailer...see you at Expo!

Zukpr

Rank III
Launch Member

Contributor III

Santee, California
First Name
Bradley
Last Name
Wymer
Member #

Hello Paul
Was going to stay on Expo grounds again this year, but they priced me out.
Have stayed at primitive area just about 1 mile from the Ashurst lake in 2016 when Expo was at Mormon Lake.
Would like to follow you up on Friday if your interested.
Pulling teardrop behind my JK

Nikosan

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

SF Peninsula/Pollock Pines
First Name
Nick
Last Name
Ramos
Member #

I will meet up with my brother and leave Simi Valley at 6am Ffiday with a another vehicle. Hopefully we will see you on the road