Launch Member

Contributor III

Auburn, IN.
First Name
John
Last Name
Bauman
Member #

Hey Chris, new here and looking for some outings here in the Midwest. Your trip would make a great weekend outing. I've been wanting to get to the Red River Gorge area. Where do you have planed to camp, and is it something where we need to get a reservation made? I'm from north east Indiana and interested in joining you. If you have any more information you can share that would be great. Thanks John

Dirty Ape

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Springboro, Ohio, United States
First Name
Nick
Last Name
Wilson
Member #

I used to wheel there a lot - have a lot of trails loaded in the old Garmin - beautiful area...Been a number of years since I've been, Land Rover club would go and none of us had over a 33" tire. From folks that have been recently I hear a number of trails are closed and others are impassable for anyone running less than 35"s. Be good to get an update on trails/conditions, it was my favorite place to go....

Mandrake

Rank 0

Traveler I

How intense is the wheeling on this trip? I've taken my XJ on some of the trails in RRG, such as Mountain Springs Rd., and while it's a blast to ride I've been looking for something a little less burly. Is the route you're looking at a 4-hi or 4-lo kinda jam?

amp

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Floyds Knobs, Indiana
First Name
Tony
Last Name
Pittelko
Member #

Possibly interested in this meetup as well. Let me know if you have some more details on it.
Thank you