Arkansas Ouachitas Cleanup - 05/12/2018

• HTML tutorial

theBROFESSOR

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Conway, Arkansas
Member #

I have contacted the Winona Lake District of the Ouachita National Forest and have asked them to give me the places that need cleanup the most in our Ouachita National Forests. They have sent me a highlighted map and are very eager to see us make some progress in these areas. They are very excited to have our help doing this!

View Rally Point

tchughes

Rank IV
Launch Member

Traveler III

Central Arkansas
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Hughes
Member #

Hey @BROFESSOR, this is a great idea. The family and I frequent the Ouachitas often and it would be great to give back a little by cleaning it up. I have this on the calendar and as long as work doesn't interfere I plan on being there.

Reactions: theBROFESSOR

theBROFESSOR

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Conway, Arkansas
Member #

@theBROFESSOR - Post this in the Local Trail Cleanup - Trail Guardian forum, too, or I can move it there if you like. Both places is fine with me. More of the general membership may see it there and it will help encourage others to get involved with this cleanup or organize their own!
I will try and do that this evening bro. Or you can. Doesn't matter to me. lol

theBROFESSOR

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Conway, Arkansas
Member #

Not sure if we will have anyone going to this or not. But nevertheless the DreamGirl and myself will uphold our commitment and get out there and clean the spot up that we have been told needs it the most. Should be a great time anyways.