Puget Sound Overland and Coffee at Mule Expedition Outfitters - 04/28/2018

• HTML tutorial

Michael Mayfarth

Rank IV
Launch Member

Influencer II

Lakebay, WA
Member #

Come have some coffee, eat some doughnuts and look at some cool overlanding rigs. Vehicles from all makes welcome and the more the merrier. Plan a convoy from an area and roll in...

This edition will be at Mule Expedition Outfitter's new location. They will have the store open and ready to go.

We will have full use of the parking lot and should have room if people want to spread out a bit and open up some of their gear to show it off. Hoping for dry weather but this will be a rain or shine event.

In the event of rain I am hoping to have a few EZ-Up tents and people can open up their awnings!

View Rally Point

Michael Mayfarth

Rank IV
Launch Member

Influencer II

Lakebay, WA
Member #

In for the win! Hoping to have my sliders, lift and possibly skids installed by then. Mall crawling at its best.
I was supposed to do John's sliders on Sunday, but he had to reschedule. I should have my set on by then, and hopefully painted...

jim lee

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer I

Anacortes, WA
Member #

I don't think I can make it. Truck is just starting to go together tonight. I don't think there is any way to get it running by tomorrow AM.

-jim lee

RainGoat

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Redmond, WA, USA
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Davis
Member #

Just saw this. Not sure how to advertise it better. I happened to see it in the column on the left with dates so I guess that's a pretty good way. Unfortunately I am working today. Figures the rain would return just in time....

RainGoat

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Redmond, WA, USA
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Davis
Member #

blast.. just checked calendar.. anyone checking this and still out with the pack, or have people split off to do their own thing already?

@RainGoat i tend to check the calendar whenever i think of it... which apparently doesn't work the best. oops
https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/calendar/
Thanks, I didn’t know there was a Calendar. I wish there was someway to regionalize this & activate alerts when new events posted to one’s selected region.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

feetforbrains

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate III

Vashon, WA 98070
First Name
MatthewAlan
Last Name
Thyer
Member #

Howdy folks,

Sorry, I showed up so late, but it was great to meet you all face-to-face. Spent the rest of the morning after you all left talking about a rack with Joe and thinking about projects.

Let's do this again!

Reactions: B Wild

Michael Mayfarth

Rank IV
Launch Member

Influencer II

Lakebay, WA
Member #

Howdy folks,

Sorry, I showed up so late, but it was great to meet you all face-to-face. Spent the rest of the morning after you all left talking about a rack with Joe and thinking about projects.

Let's do this again!
I have been trying to keep it to every other month, and looking for other locations to keep it new and fresh for people.

Reactions: RainGoat

feetforbrains

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate III

Vashon, WA 98070
First Name
MatthewAlan
Last Name
Thyer
Member #

I have been trying to keep it to every other month, and looking for other locations to keep it new and fresh for people.
Would you all be interested in spending some time on my island? There's not a lot that's not paved, but plenty to see and I've done similar sorts of meet-ups near island center.

Rob G

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Northwest
Member #

New here to the community. Is this event still happening ever other month??? If so when is the next meeting?

Rob G