US West Reoccurring - San Diego Overland Bound Monthly Meet - 09/27/2018

• HTML tutorial
D

donuteater

Greater San Diego County Monthly Meet. No matter if you are passing through, just moved to the area or have called San Diego your home for years please come join us for great conversation and some good stories. It’s a great way to connect with neighbors and new friends who enjoy the same great hobby of exploration.

On the fourth Thursday of each month join the group at a prearranged San Diego brewery as we tour around the county. I have a few special locations in the works as well.

View Rally Point
Last edited by a moderator:

FrankRoams

Local Expert Southern CA

Member III

Aliso Viejo, CA
First Name
Frank
Last Name
Martinez
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6TRD
I'm a maybe. I might be doing Mojave Road again that weekend with my wife. If not we'll be there!

SLOPOQ

Rank II
Investor

Enthusiast I

San Marcos, California, 92069
First Name
Richard
Last Name
Huddleston
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6RAB
Sorry, maybe next month, if it's going to be monthly. Doing "JP Magazine Dirt-n-Drive event" leaving that day for Phoenix. Then to the "Easter Jeep Safari" the following week in Moab, UT. Please send me a reminder next month, thanks.

Reactions: SURFOVERLAND

BTodd

Rank II
Founder 500
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

South Weber, UT
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Todd
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
TBD
Great to see a meet and greet kick off locally. Unfortunately, I’ll be out of town for work. Next month!

naysjp

Rank III

Enthusiast III

Reno, NV, USA
First Name
Renay
Last Name
Johnson
Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ6DHG
I haven't been to any kind of Meet n Greet in a long time. Count me in as long as I don't have to work. I don't see a time so I trust that will be posted up before the event.

D

donuteater

Where in the restaurant/brewery are you going to meet? Outside? Since I'm new how will I find the group?
Once I get there I will park probably on the dirt side of the parking lot and I have a 100 series white Land Cruiser. I’ll hang out in the lot for a while but if a it’s not too crowded will probably just hang in the downstairs bar area and people can just get appetizers and drinks, depending on crowd size if you want to sit down for dinner or not after.

CruiserBauers

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Escondido CA 92027
Member #

Once I get there I will park probably on the dirt side of the parking lot and I have a 100 series white Land Cruiser. I’ll hang out in the lot for a while but if a it’s not too crowded will probably just hang in the downstairs bar area and people can just get appetizers and drinks, depending on crowd size if you want to sit down for dinner or not after.
Awesome thanks! See you tonight.