Wheeling With Dogs
Overland Nation
TRD Lifestyle
Expedition Equipped
AVL Overland

What is "The T4R Experience"?

Technically short for the Tacoma & 4Runner Experience

This event is the 3rd of many!

Hosted by Toyota enthusiasts but open to all 4x4 makes and models, the T4R Experience seeks to highlight the best that each state has to offer as part of a mobile four-phase model: Meet, Ride, Clean, Camp. Each Experience is showcased through HD quality videos and pictures, capturing trails, friendship and prizes. Be part of the evolving adventure and experience it for yourself at a state near you!

==================================================
The general plan is to Meet, Ride, Clean & Camp.

Meet: We want to connect people in each state with similar interests in a classic parking lot style meet.

Ride: Lead or join a local group into a local or regional trail ride that is unique to their state and/or area.

Clean: Incorporate a "tread lightly" or otherwise socially responsible component to both the trails we ride and the campsites we choose and conduct a trash clean up.

Camp: Then close the day by enjoying a night of camping, raffles and overall community.

Event Info and Itinerary:
Cost: FREE
Date: Saturday Feb 17th, 2018
8:00am to 10:30am - Parking lot meet and greet (https://goo.gl/maps/n7tm9Qseuf52)
11am to 4:30pm - Smokey Mountain Trail Ride (trails to TBD)
4:30pm to 6:30pm - Camp Site Clean Up
6:30pm - 7:30pm - Raffle Giveaways
7:30pm and on - Camp

Kids and pets welcome!
Full disclosure, the content created at this event will be used on websites, social media pages and much more. So if your camera shy this event may not be for you. Please let us know! =)

View Rally Point

Pete Evans

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

New Hampshire, USA
First Name
Pete
Last Name
Evans
Member #

I would love to go, unfortunately the responsibility gets in the way. I will keep my eye out for the next one I should be about to make meet ups after a couple months.